Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

chicityboy

I like Lily A's heart wings. I think those white wings she was wearing in the fittings are going to Erin's peacock outfit in Wild Things. They look exactly the same. The heart ones will suit her outfit better IMO.

So excited I want this next day to go real quick so we can see the show :)

BEHATI IS WALKING GAME ON & SHE WEARING LINGERIE?! This is so good, im so happy she finally gets to walk more than once!

& im not making comments on Isabeli's outfit until i see it on the runway haha

and why isn't Ana BB doing it this year? im so confused.

This year casting is pretty random in my opinion. I don't understand few of their choices. Why the took Fabiana, or Flavia and didn't take Ana.

At least Izabel Goulart, Marina Linchuk of not VS

Watching that video again, I think that Lily D is going to close the show in Pink. Her fitting she had the 'bubble' wings right behind her, and those are closing the show, and when you watch the zoomed video on the VS website if you pause it on the giant wall of outfit polaroids you can sort of make out her black and white polka dot dress as the last card on there. We'll just have to see / wait for pictures today I guess!

Sadly imo Heloise Guerin has a better body then most of the HF models they've picked (at least in terms of wearing lingerie. GF has a bit of meat on her, that's not a bad thing). The only thing she's lacking are a bit of is breasts (no idea about the backside, so I can't say), however with the right bra that shouldn't be a problem. Plus she has a pretty face.

vx16gafr.jpga6jfxp0r.jpg

2vgbwmb9.jpggxfgj2x8.jpg