Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

chicityboy

Not so fast. Lindsay's picture was on the board as was Adriana's and all the other girls (Ale, Candice, etc.). I'm guessing they just put them up there to have an idea of how many people they're looking at. They were all like the first two rows of girls before Izabel, Selita, Isabeli etc. who I'm guessing didn't have to go to castings either. You get it? I don't know how else to explain.

Please God let there be:

- straight long runway

- a more narrow "close up" camera (like 2005, very intimate, not 2008-2009, we don't need to see THE WHOAL room)

- demure lights (again, we only want to see the models and the runway, not the audience)

- please please please no 14 yo blondes

- no kisses and hand gestures (but then again we've been praying for this one for ages).

I couldn't agree more!!! Especially the part about not wanting to see the whole audience. 2005 is my favorite show, and while I loved everything about it, I think making the lighting and cameras so we mostly just see the models was a huge part of the appeal.

Chanel and Lindsay had their fittings today too.

In other news, lovesmusic19 on LoveVSModels said they heard an advertisement on the radio for Entertainment Tonight... tonight and that they were going to show the castings!

So thanks to everyone like Savanna and nothingless at TFS for the confirmed list of girls so far.

Angels & Supermodels

Adriana Lima

Alessandra Ambrosio

Chanel Iman

Candice Swanepoel

Behati Prinsloo

Erin Heatherton

Lily Alridge

Rosie Huntington Whitley

Non-Angels

Isabeli Fontana

Lindsay Ellingson

Jessica Stam

Emanuela de Paula

Maryna Linchuk

Magdalena Frackowiak

Edita Vilkeviciute

Anja Rubik

Karolina Kurkova

Izabel Goulart

Selita Ebanks

So thanks to everyone like Savanna and nothingless at TFS for the confirmed list of girls so far.

Angels & Supermodels

Adriana Lima

Alessandra Ambrosio

Chanel Iman

Candice Swanepoel

Behati Prinsloo

Erin Heatherton

Lily Alridge

Rosie Huntington Whitley

Non-Angels

Isabeli Fontana

Lindsay Ellingson

Jessica Stam

Emanuela de Paula

Maryna Linchuk

Magdalena Frackowiak

Edita Vilkeviciute

Anja Rubik

Karolina Kurkova

Izabel Goulart

Selita Ebanks

Magda? :bounce:

I LOVE the confirmed girls so far, my only complain would be Anja ... Because don't get me wrong, she is an amazing model & all, but i think she should stay away form VS, she just doesn't fit VS at all, i don't get why they casted her again, she was an epic fail in 2009 IMO

But im so happy to see Karolina, Maryna, Edita, Emanuela & Stammy all back, Magdalena is a nice addition & i still hope for Julie O & Cintia D :heart: I have high hopes for this show, it looks like it will be good

So hard to not get caught up in this hype! I blame peer preassure! :p

I am so looking forward to:

Behati (to flippin' cute to not love. I just wanna squeeze her!)

Chanel (one of my fave bodes ever)

Abbey Lee!

Bianca (it's about time!)

Poly! (Back to her darker hair, excited!)

Carol T (always a pleasure!)

Martha Streck (as long as she stays ginger, we are in a desperate need of one.)

Magda

Stammy Whammy

Still wanna see:

Cintia Dicker

What's that Anja-bashing over here and tfs?? Seems like ppl hate her since she has been looking unnaturally skinny during the past fashion week. I don't know how she looks like now but I thought she was one of the best in last year's show. She wasn't clowning around (like Lily Aldridge), having a bad walk (like Lily Aldridge) or just got cast because of a famous boyfriend (like Lily Aldridge). So... I'll probably be the only one that's looking forward to see Anja this year :whistle: