Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

chicityboy

:banghead:

The point is, is there have been dozens upon dozens of times where she has said her name like we all do and doesn't put any emphasizes on rolling her tongue, or making it sound like EDriana. I've sat down and watched all the videos with Lost Soul and I don't recall her saying Edriana more then maybe a handful over the years..if that?

Guess I'm hater for saying what I did, but alas enjoy that title. PASS ME MY CROWN! AnaBB can't have it, alllll mine!

:banghead:

The point is, is there have been dozens upon dozens of times where she has said her name like we all do and doesn't put any emphasizes on rolling her tongue, or making it sound like EDriana. I've sat down and watched all the videos with Lost Soul and I don't recall her saying Edriana more then maybe a handful over the years..if that?

And to quote a friend on msn just now about the "sweet perky" level he had to say: "I'm still a little shell-shocked at how saccharine that shit was. And, no, it wasn't fucking sexy. It was as sexy as My Little Pony. A perfumed, coiffured horse for kids trying to be sultry..."

^ I have to agree. :/ and now I expect her uber fans to rip me a new asshole.

Guess I'm hater for saying what I did, but alas enjoy that title. PASS ME MY CROWN! AnaBB can't have it, alllll mine!

I was just waiting for someone to say something, that's all! I'm not trying to start sh*t or anything with you. You should never have to give a long-winded reasoning for your hating. I just thought it was funny that it was her name of all things being picked on. Like that it's really come to that. Anyway, hate on, hater. I'm not stopping you! Back to our regularly scheduled program.

Well the potential for a decent bra has been completely and utterly destroyed. That bra is even worse then Adriana's lopsided number from 2 years back, hell it's worse then Selita's Christmas monstrosity from 2007. Seriously, they couldn't be more creative, or at least extend the effort to either remove the underwire, or at least attempt to mask it? Top it all off by the fact that in motion you can fully see the backside of the bra, which looks like nothing more then a normal bra. This is supposed to be about fantasy, not reality. Sorry not my cup of tea, all the fans will scream and say it's perfect and that's fine, but to me the bra looks cheap and tacky.

On a side note in the above pictures Adriana looks a little heavier but I really like it. She's promoting a healthier body image for all the ladies out there. I honestly think she looks fantastic; the bra not so much.

Oh give it a rest...damn! Every single person in here would be raving over the damn bra if it was on anyone else. Every damn day there is something new to bitch about Adriana. Everybody get a new hobby and enjoy the show. Don't pick it fucking to death. Adriana is the new lead Angel. She got the bra. You can't change the show. The Show's in NY...believe it or not everyone can bitch and bitch and bitch but it won't change anything so sit back and enjoy goodness gracious! Cause believe it or not the people at VS don't give a damn about anybody here or what anyone here really thinks.

Because everyone here might bitch and bitch about the bra. But there hasn't been a fantasy bra get this much press or hype since 2003 or so. So maybe it's just you guys....

Oh give it a rest...damn! Every single person in here would be raving over the damn bra if it was on anyone else.

Uhhh, the vast majority of people who've commented on the bra have been positive, from what I've read. Way to overreact!

But there hasn't been a fantasy bra get this much press or hype since 2003 or so.

Based on what exactly? :blink: I think your Lima-fandom really ran away with you in this post.

Well let's see there hasn't been an event to promote the bra since 2000, it hasn't got this much press for the event, because there was no event, and with Adriana's comeback it really is getting more press than it has since around 2005. Now granted the event has a lot to do with it but still. They even did a private luncheon with Adriana and the bra yesterday to talk to bloggers, and newscasters about Adriana and the bra and then the event today. They usually don't do such a luncheon...so yes they are promoting and getting more attention for this bra than they have for a while.

To bad it's a shitty bra? I didn't say a damn thing about Adriana other then that I thought she looked good. Don't get so up in arms. The bra looks shitty, end of story, the dress was tacky, and no offense, but come backs, (unless we're talking sports seasons) last about 4 months then it's just another day in the life. Her come back was months ago and it wasn't much to rave about.

Don't get your panties in a bunch, nobody was asking for you to validate their opinion, or bashing you or the model. Jesus fucking christ.

ENOUGH

Seriously there are always fights between the same people. Stop fighting with each other over stupid things.

On a side note. The Christmas commercial looks promising. But it's lacking some major people. Obviously Doutzen and Miranda are out cause they pregnant. But why no Alessandra?

Hmmmm. Let's hope it ends up good.