Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

chicityboy

i am calm bro, otherwise i'd have another warning slapped on me...

no overkill? how long has this brawd been on the damn show?..shit, even heidi called it quits, she's well established, like i said,

let someone else shine..Erin, Candice and Rosie, they were all very pleasant surprises...now imagine who else we could be

admiring if they just would've had that last spot..

i am calm bro, otherwise i'd have another warning slapped on me...

no overkill? how long has this brawd been on the damn show?..shit, even heidi called it quits, she's well established, like i said,

let someone else shine..Erin, Candice and Rosie, they were all very pleasant surprises...now imagine who else we could be

admiring if they just would've had that last spot..

What do you mean shine? She's just like Ana Beatriz, Carmen Cass, Flavia, and Caroline Winberg. They walk the show most years but they don't have the camera on them all the time or doing anything special. I'm not a huge Isabeli fan but she doesn't do anything other-wordly on the show. In fact, Erin, Candice, and Rosie DO shine because they are contracted Spokesmodels, while all Isabeli ever does for the show is walk... Just walk. I don't understand your frustration with her. Don't like her, that's fine, but you're making it seem like the VS show is the Isabeli show when she's probably been around a long time but doesn't get a fraction of the 'screen time' other girls get. Hell, Ana Beatriz has been around since 02 and gets the camera put on her rather often and I don't hear you complaining about her.

If you'd rather someone else have her spot in casting, that's fine, but don't over react about it being 'over kill', when the only time we see her in the show is on the runway.

As for the other girls, you also have to understand that Erin, Candice, and Rosie are younger that Isabeli and have have started modeling much later than her. That's one of the reasons you've seen Isabeli for longer than the younger girls.

yeah, I think it's weird they called in Akon to perform... he's not that much to look at and it's kinda wrong if he's going to be on the stage while the models are walking by. Unlike Usher and Justin, it will be like "the beauties and the beast" (...men, that was mean). "Angel" to and fro - I would prefer Pharrell's "angel" to Akon's "angel".

yeah, I think it's weird they called in Akon to perform... he's not that much to look at and it's kinda wrong if he's going to be on the stage while the models are walking by. Unlike Usher and Justin, it will be like "the beauties and the beast" (...men, that was mean). "Angel" to and fro - I would prefer Pharrell's "angel" to Akon's "angel".

I honestly don't think that looks should be a contributing factor in whether somone sings at the show. I don't find Justin or Usher attractive so Akon's looks mean shit to me; it's subjective after all. What SHOULD matter is whether they can actually sing and if the song is worth listening (sadly, also subjective). But because they are there to SING, who cares what they look like? The singer Sia, I find absurdly ugly, and yet her voice gives me chills it's so beautiful. They are there to sing, not parade their looks.

Just saying.