Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

chicityboy

I don't know why, but unless she gets pregnant again im already sure Miranda will get the FB next year & if it's not Miranda then i say it will be Rosie for sure.

But, for now i just hope they stop throwing up the girl with the FB in the middle of a segment (2008/2009) or with a horrible huge thing covering the bra (2007)

Honestly, I don't think they're even going to sign anymore Angel contracts. There was some sort of blind item about what could only be this right before or right after they booted Marisa. I guess we won't know until after the show though.

^I agree. They seem to push "Supermodels" really hard these days, even the press release for the show pulled a switcheroo referring to:

Supermodels Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Candice Swanepoel, Chanel Iman, Erin Heatherton, Lily Aldridge, Behati Prinsloo and a bevy of other Victoria's Secret Angels will star in this lingerie runway show

So, yeah...

NEW YORK - Adriana Lima will debut the US$2 million (S$2.6 million) diamond-encrusted bra she will wear at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show during a store appearance this week.

The brunette has been a Victoria's Secret model for the past decade, but has spent some time away from posing in luxurious underwear recently after giving birth to her first child, 11-month-old Valentina.

The yearly show is renowned for the lavish outfits sported by the models, with Adriana in line to wear the famous Victoria's Secret Fantasy Bra this time round. The piece of underwear is called the Bombshell in 2010 and includes 2,000 diamonds and costs US $2 million.

"Lima will give a sneak peek of the precious undergarment at the Victoria's Secret SoHo store on Wednesday, where she'll model it under a Marilyn Monroe-style dress," the New York Post reports.

The luxury undergarment was designed by Italian jeweller Damiani, with Adriana looking forward to wearing it during the November 30 show.

The model married her husband Serbian basketball player Marko Jaric in a civil ceremony last February, and gave birth to Valentina the following November.

The baby was born prematurely because Adriana suffered preeclampsia and the 29-year-old has made sure to take her time returning to her stage. -- COVER MEDIA

http://www.herworld.com/fashion-shopping/r...but-fantasy-bra

What's the point if it's under a dress?

Tyra and Heidi wore a jacket and Gisele wore a see-through shirt. I'm guessing part of Adriana's dress will be see-through. If it's that iconic white Marilyn dress, it will probably be the halter part that is see-through.

Edriana Lima eh? :/ Jesus gf lrn2 say your name right prease.. (please, but prease is much more awesome)

Don't need to make it more exotic sounding then it already is.

Usually, I would give you the benefit of the doubt, but this is just plain silly, girl. Plus, it's always how she said her name. We're the ones saying it wrong.