Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

chicityboy

I think it's a lil weird when ppl say they want Natasha Poly for VSFS because she has a nice curvy body or she had so when she was on the VS runway... wtf???? I think, she is still one of the skinniest models out there. Just look at her at VSFS 2005:

post-23464-1288281336_thumb.jpg

I think it's a lil weird when ppl say they want Natasha Poly for VSFS because she has a nice curvy body or she had so when she was on the VS runway... wtf???? I think, she is still one of the skinniest models out there. Just look at her at VSFS 2005:

post-23464-1288281336_thumb.jpg

I agree that Natasha is one of the skinniest out there, but she manages to pull of the VS look very well and look great in lingerie IMO. I love her in the show and hope to see her again this year! You can't beat that walk. :blush:

Here are some of the girls that attended casting:

Hana S.

Lindsay E.

Jessica S.

Liu W.

Julie O.

Shannan C.

Ana BB

Lily A. (not Aldridge)

Bianca B.

Marija V.

From the board, it looks like the first segment will be mostly Angels/Supermodels with Adriana opening, and Erin closing.

Add to that list (these are all from final callbacks and go-sees):

Martha Streck

Lily Donaldson

Joan Smalls

Constance Jablonski

Natasha Poly

Bianca Balti

Karolina Kurkova

To add to the previous list:

Izabel Goulart

Isabeli Fontana

Abbey Lee

I copied what Lost_Soul said, but after looking at the footage myself, I think she meant Lily D. Some more girls I saw:

Jessica H.

Jourdan D.

Lais R.

Caroline T.

Eliza C.

Toni G.

Irina S.

Aline W.

Edit: Also, I had copied and pasted the first list without seeing the footage for myself, but now that I've seen it, I think whoever opens and closes the first segment is still a mystery. I think they just had Adriana's showcard first and Erin's last because that's just how they put them up there.

of those girls I like

Hana S.

Liu W.

Julie O.

Ana BB

Bianca B.

Marija V.

Martha Streck

Constance Jablonski

Natasha Poly

Bianca Balti

Karolina Kurkova

Izabel Goulart

Isabeli Fontana

Abbey Lee

Lais R.

Toni G.

Irina S.

please no Eliza though! :(

Im just happy that my four main girls Dri, Isa, Iza & Kk will be there ... I officially don't give a damn about the rest of the cast :heart:

But, gettin Poly & Bianca back sounds amazing! I hope to see them there. After seing the list of grls at the castings im more excited for the show!

So there's a video with the lineup? They do the lineup only after they have the complete cast right? So those names are guaranteed?

No, it was just footage of the casting and who went. I'm sure they have their complete cast by now though.

Fox, the show tapes on the 10th. We will get pictures then.

The show is being taped in New York City again this year.

Hoping there is a straight runway this time. Really did not like last years set up. I thought the V idea would be fantastic. But it just did not work last year.

I just can't wait to see the casting video that will hopefully be released soon.

And get to see some fitting pictures or videos.

Can't wait :)

Please God let there be:

- straight long runway

- a more narrow "close up" camera (like 2005, very intimate, not 2008-2009, we don't need to see THE WHOAL room)

- demure lights (again, we only want to see the models and the runway, not the audience)

- please please please no 14 yo blondes

- no kisses and hand gestures (but then again we've been praying for this one for ages).