Bellazon

VS vs. SI Ultimate Showdown

Joe > Average

Isabeli ... Her eyes just .... Marry me Isabeli :heart::wub:

Isabeli ... She had two babiies & she has one of the best bodies on this planet :heart:

Isabeli

Funny that both of them made SI and VS ... Both could be in any team :laugh:

Beauty: Ana :wub: . I hate the makeup and blonde hair die, but once I got past that :blush: ...Warm eyes, great proflie, lovely lips and sweet, sweet smile :blush: ...

Body: Isabeli. Just got a little more going on than Ana. And I know you may be thinking Ana's above average only by virtue of being tall and that's true I guess, but boy is she tall...and...her legs are most lovely :blush: .

Sexiness: Izabeli Ana most often (at least 70% of her pics probably) has an expression of timidity or nervousness, which can be an endearing quality when contrasted to some of the divas in the biz (though I think it subtracts from her work to a degree at times actually :/ ) but a confident woman with swagger is still innatemy more sexy, IMO.

Just the same!

face : Ana

Body : Ana

Sexiness : Isa

Not really the same after all! :p

but mostly the same opinion

Beauty: Ana :wub: . I hate the makeup and blonde hair die, but once I got past that :blush: ...Warm eyes, great proflie, lovely lips and sweet, sweet smile :blush: ...

Body: Isabeli. Just got a little more going on than Ana. And I know you may be thinking Ana's above average only by virtue of being tall and that's true I guess, but boy is she tall...and...her legs are most lovely :blush: .

Sexiness: Izabeli Ana most often (at least 70% of her pics probably) has an expression of timidity or nervousness, which can be an endearing quality when contrasted to some of the divas in the biz (though I think it subtracts from her work to a degree at times actually :/ ) but a confident woman with swagger is still innatemy more sexy, IMO.

Just the same!

face : Ana

Body : Ana

Sexiness : Isa

Not really the same after all! :p

but mostly the same opinion

:rofl:

9 Votes to Go :) .