Bellazon

VS vs. SI Ultimate Showdown

Joe > Average

Face - Whilst I think Doutzen has a beautiful face, I find I can't really get excited by it... If anyone else knows what I mean? :huh:Josie, on the other hand, has a wonderful glint in her eye and the promise of a long night!

Body - Just on a simple case of personal aesthetics, it's Josie for me.

Sexiness - Again, Josie. Maybe that's my issue with Doutzen's face... Perhaps mathematically perfect things miss that spark of the divine? :idk:

Face - 0,5 each. I can´t decide, their faces are way too much different. Doutzen´s more specific, not so average, but misses something that Josie has in her eyes. And Josie, with an average, but wonderful face, makes that little something for me. So...I like them both.

Body - Josie

Sexiness - Josie

...something that Josie has in her eyes. And Josie, with an average, but wonderful face, makes that little something for me.

Yes :wub: . I've never been able to understand or explain it, but I think that's it :wub: !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beauty: Josie 17.5, Doutzen 9.5 :o

Body: Josie 23, Doutzen 3 :rofl:

Sexiness: Josie 18, Doutzen 8 - figured this would be close since neither overtly sensual :) ...

Winner: Josie Maran 58.5

Doutzen Kroes 20.5

Thought it would be competitive :/ , but atleast for a good cause :) ...

@ Pretty, wow, amazing stats :o ...But I don't know...atm, I much prefer watching other people play it :ninja: . For one I don't have much free time or time at home and plus I'm super awful at video games (can't even get to level 4 on Tetris Online :ninja: ) And then if you saw my epic failure in all fighting games especially strategy oriented, you'd probably lose all respect for me and I'm sure I'd just hold the team down :ninja: .

@ Theron, yeah :/ :mellow: ...

@ vanessa & Pheno,

Fashion fans and people I've heard in general have always been split down the middle about Josie it seems. Few-none think she's ugly and then one side says average and the other side says beautiful, then some in the middle say plain yet somehow cute. But its that controversy in itself that is a great thing for a model as its better to have a debate about you than nothing at all :p . With Adriana and Laetitia its even more intense because both sides are far more extreme in whatever opinion they may have :laugh: ....But as to Josie, for me she has a certain something even some prettier and sexier women don't have, something that just draws me in, like in these tutorial videos :blush: , just irresistible somehow :blush: .

(next round coming...)

No, remember the week is 168 hours. According to the chart, the average person spends 61.95 hours on WOW and TV combined which leaves 106 hours on everthing else. The work hours also have factored into them unemployment and students with part-time jobs on the low end, those working 40 hour weeks in the middle and those working 60+ hour weeks on the high end. TV time likely also includes TV watched by people in jail, TV watched on lunchbreaks at work and also TVs left on when no one is watching. TV is now also watched on the computer via tv tuners and also smart phones which allow us to watch TV and access the internet on the move or even standing in long lines :) :ninja: .