Bellazon

VS vs. SI Ultimate Showdown

Joe > Average

No, remember the week is 168 hours. According to the chart, the average person spends 61.95 hours on WOW and TV combined which leaves 106 hours on everthing else. The work hours also have factored into them unemployment and students with part-time jobs on the low end, those working 40 hour weeks in the middle and those working 60+ hour weeks on the high end. TV time likely also includes TV watched by people in jail, TV watched on lunchbreaks at work and also TVs left on when no one is watching. TV is now also watched on the computer via tv tuners and also smart phones which allow us to watch TV and access the internet on the move or even standing in long lines :) :ninja: .

Thank you Joe for explanation :hug:

Oh Jennka... do not encourage him!!

Why not? :evil:

Face/beauty: Cindy. Lae is wonderful, but I´ve always consireder Cindy as almost PERFECT. her eyes, lips, cheekbones, everything - gorgeous!!

Body: Cindy. Perfection.

Sexiness: both 0,5. They are both sexy in different ways :heart:

Joe, I'm starting to feel bad at all this judging people. I mean, these are two fantastic looking women - and I'm basically making a distinction between them down to perceived imperfections. :confused: As if I should be so lucky...

It's at these times, talking amongst friends that one should say "Well, you're not such an oil-painting yourself"! So, ultimately, it's a bloody good job I am and therefore I can judge them from atop my lofty throne!!!

Face - With Laetitia it's more an overall vibe, I guess. If we are being encouraged to dissect them, then face-wise I have to go for Cindy.

Body - In a crass way I'd go top-half Laetitia and bottom-half Cindy. And on that basis alone I'm more of a leg man, so Cindy!

Sexiness - Here I find very little competition. Easily Laetitia.

Exhausting stuff my friend!

Joe, I'm starting to feel bad at all this judging people. I mean, these are two fantastic looking women - and I'm basically making a distinction between them down to perceived imperfections. :confused: As if I should be so lucky...

It's at these times, talking amongst friends that one should say "Well, you're not such an oil-painting yourself"! So, ultimately, it's a bloody good job I am and therefore I can judge them from atop my lofty throne!!!

Face - With Laetitia it's more an overall vibe, I guess. If we are being encouraged to dissect them, then face-wise I have to go for Cindy.

Body - In a crass way I'd go top-half Laetitia and bottom-half Cindy. And on that basis alone I'm more of a leg man, so Cindy!

Sexiness - Here I find very little competition. Easily Laetitia.

Exhausting stuff my friend!

:rofl: But then, what is a 'flaw' really? In the purest sense I refer to imperfections as more figarative and don't see women's looks as having flaws only some degree closer or farther from a perceived ideal of each individual, neither being more valid than another. But the ideal is an artistic ideal rather than tangible (such as quality of production or performance) so no one is lessened for not having this or that because too much for one is just right for another and not enough for one is just right for another. Some say bushy brows are a flaw, but some model's careers have been enhanced by them by making them stand out. Some say crooked teeth are a flaw, others say edgy. Neither is right or wrong. Some say Denise Milani's breasts are too big, the opposite side would say Vlada's are too small but neither would be as successful as they are for having the other, so who loses? Neither, both win. Not only do both win, but the world is more interresting for having both and everything inbetween and those that see it win as well :) .

:drool: :heart::laugh:

Joe I'm going to leave you and the rest of the forum with this little gem. I believe the youtube comments say pretty much everything that needs to be said.

1. Communist rick roll!

2. This song reflects my own life in so many ways.

3. He pulls so many rapist faces

4. See the similarities to binary code language? the Russians are trying to send some message out! IN SECRET

- LOLOLOLOLOLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOL HO HO HO HO HAHAHAHA HOO HOHOHOHO LA LALALALA LALALA LLA! HO HO HO HOHO! HAHAHAHHAHO HO!

5. I'm playing this song at my funeral, because when I go down this song goes with me.

6. In Soviet Russia, Soviet Russia lols at you.

7. Is there anything the communists cant do?

8. Is he loling at ME? IS HE LOLING AT ME? fuck him!

9. I need this as my ringtone

10. Best thing to come out of Russia since Vodka

11. This pretty much justifies the existence of the internet :laugh:

12. Somehow he reminds me of the friendly ice cream man who tells all the little boys to get in his truck for free ice cream.

13. Best 3 mins I've had all year

14. This song makes me happy. =D

15. Communist entertainment at its best...no message like love/hate, mention of frustrating life, etc. Just pure entertaining compliance....happy to be home.

16. In Sovjet-Russia, everyone is always smiling cus they're so happy

17. This guy could scare the piss out of Joseph Stalin

Oh, sorry :hug: . You can always still give your opinion on past rounds though :hug: .

ROTFLMAOROTFLMAO @ The Remix

Possibly better then the original?! This sounds like the opening ceremonies to the Special Olympics :)

:rofl: Better than the original?....don't know its a tough one :pinch: . But the guy definitely takes care of business though (Y) . Lilia Steponova is my all-time favorite famous (ranging from famoous to semi-famous) Russian for the time being....

:blush::ninja:

....but if he can pop out a few more songs....who knows :laugh: . Well...he may not knock her out of the t the 1 spot, but he can challenge for the the 2 spot which is prestigious enough :heythere: .

Pics just sent to be blocked, next round coming....