Bellazon

VS vs. SI Ultimate Showdown

Joe > Average

Thanks to Chocolate for blocking my pics :flower: .

(Team VS, Michaela Kocianova, Pictures by Me)

michaelaz.jpg

(Team SI, Kristy Hume, Pictures by Me)

kristy.jpg

too late to vote :(

I can pm you (or anyone who wants it) when new rounds are up if you like :hug: .

:rofl: Better than the original?....don't know its a tough one :pinch: . But the guy definitely takes care of business though (Y) . Lilia Steponova is my all-time favorite famous (ranging from famoous to semi-famous) Russian for the time being....

:blush::ninja:

....but if he can pop out a few more songs....who knows :laugh: . Well...he may not knock her out of the t the 1 spot, but he can challenge for the the 2 spot which is prestigious enough :heythere: .

Pics just sent to be blocked, next round coming....

The things that woman could do in the bedroom! :drool:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :brows: :shifty::rofl::ninja:

Joe!! gonna move on :)

Oh, no :( ! I need you :cry2: . I know its taking awhile to start them but one's here now :hug::unsure: !

This was such a hard decision :pinch: I like Michaela, a lot. Don't think she's the prettiest model around (definitely pretty though, I'd still kill to look like her :ninja: ) but her face has something.. I don't really know what it is, but I just like her a lot. I had never heard of the Kristy girl though, but in those pics she's just drop dead gorgeous :| her face has something sweet, whereas Michaella's face is more bitchy imo. I like both types of faces :/

Face: Michaela. Bitch wins :hehe:

Body: hmm, equally as hard as the face category. I think Michaela has a great body, but her hips are a bit too wide. It just looks a bit strange with her waist. Kristy.. idk, I like her body in most pics, but don't like her legs in the pic with the brown pants. They're about the same height though, Kristy a little taller. But since Michaela just looks > 1.85 m imo in most pics, compared to Kristy who I thought was around 1.60/65 :| I'll choose Michaela for body.

Sexiness: Kristy :hehe:

:rofl: @ Chocolate :rofl:

Face -Kristy Hume

Body -Kristy Hume [EASY! Michaela is built like a violin, and while I'm all for a healthy bottom half, Michaela and her hips have taken it to an extreme.]

Sexiness - Kristy Hume

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::ninja::rofl:

This was such a hard decision :pinch: I like Michaela, a lot. Don't think she's the prettiest model around (definitely pretty though, I'd still kill to look like her :ninja: ) but her face has something.. I don't really know what it is, but I just like her a lot. I had never heard of the Kristy girl though, but in those pics she's just drop dead gorgeous :| her face has something sweet, whereas Michaella's face is more bitchy imo. I like both types of faces :/

Face: Michaela. Bitch wins :hehe:

Body: hmm, equally as hard as the face category. I think Michaela has a great body, but her hips are a bit too wide. It just looks a bit strange with her waist. Kristy.. idk, I like her body in most pics, but don't like her legs in the pic with the brown pants. They're about the same height though, Kristy a little taller. But since Michaela just looks > 1.85 m imo in most pics, compared to Kristy who I thought was around 1.60/65 :| I'll choose Michaela for body.

Sexiness: Kristy :hehe:

:D Good to see someone new getting on board with the commentary :heythere: . Seeing what people think makes things interresting. I knew Michaela and nominated her since she was somewhat popular, but had never heard of Kristy at all either :ninja: , but I had seen one of those pics in someone's (probably PlayGirl's) sig and in Model ID somewhere, but forgot where :pinch: . I like her lips :ninja: and she does seem like a lovely lady. I'm admittedly not attracted to Michaela in any way physically :ninja:BUT they both have that model fire in the eyes (which they both have in their own way) :) .

14 Votes Needed

Joe :hug: :hug:

Face: Both faces are wonderful. I love Michaela cos of her nose and lips and that something unique - she´s gorgeous. And her eyes :heart: and Kristy´s got a damn gorgeous face, so sexy and beautiful at the same time. But still, it lacks something Michaela has, so Michaela x 3

Body: both 1,5 - cos I love Michaela´s hips and loong legs, but Kristy´s body looks healthier.

Sexiness: both 1,5. Both sexy in a different way :)