Bellazon

The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread

TheBaronOfFratton

post-11221-0-1446084743-44347_thumb.jpg [Miranda Kerr says:]

Who cares? It's just a bloody baby. Don't they all look like Winston Churchill anyway? Until that thing gets up off it's arse and gets me some dough it can look like a flamin' possum... I'm not a charity, and it should earn it's keep. I'm kitting that thing out in some choice gear, and all it does is cry and shit.

• 2 weeks later...

VS FALLS BACK ON PILGRIMAGE TACTICS TO WIN BACK CROWDS

After incredibly lacklustre crowds for recent VS meet/greet/don't touch yourself promotions by Lily Aldridge:

And now by Lindsay Ellingson:

(Hey, don't blame me - this was a photo, taken by a photographer... :yes: )

The crack team of VS marketing wonks had to hastily assemble at Razek Towers to concoct a quick-fix dastardly plan... After a heated session of necromancy and animal sacrifice they came up with sure-fire crowd-pulling winner: ADRIANA! (Naturally)

Unfortunately, the divine one was otherwise engaged (saving rain-forests, curing diseases, taking english classes, fighting evil ninja dinosaur robots from the future) but - noting her divine presence - said marketing wonks fished through her trash, like all good fetishists do, and garnered some toe-nail clippings perfect for an ad hoc shrine.

And lo and behold, a shrine was set up at a mall: Come see the Lima relics and have your photo taken with a (dead piece of a) real life "Angel"!

AND THEY DID COME:

Problem solved. If it aint broke don't fix it VS - we know what we want don't we? Not variety, that's for sure!

tumbleweed004.jpg uzbekistandesertkizilku.jpg 1912crowd.jpg

VS FALLS BACK ON PILGRIMAGE TACTICS TO WIN BACK CROWDS

After incredibly lacklustre crowds for recent VS meet/greet/don't touch yourself promotions by Lily Aldridge:

post-44557-0-1446084747-00917_thumb.jpg

And now by Lindsay Ellingson:

post-44557-0-1446084747-03018_thumb.jpg

(Hey, don't blame me - this was a photo, taken by a photographer... :yes: )

The crack team of VS marketing wonks had to hastily assemble at Razek Towers to concoct a quick-fix dastardly plan... After a heated session of necromancy and animal sacrifice they came up with sure-fire crowd-pulling winner: ADRIANA! (Naturally)

Unfortunately, the divine one was otherwise engaged (saving rain-forests, curing diseases, taking english classes, fighting evil ninja dinosaur robots from the future) but - noting her divine presence - said marketing wonks fished through her trash, like all good fetishists do, and garnered some toe-nail clippings perfect for an ad hoc shrine.

And lo and behold, a shrine was set up at a mall: Come see the Lima relics and have your photo taken with a (dead piece of a) real life "Angel"!

AND THEY DID COME:

post-44557-0-1446084747-06996_thumb.jpg

Problem solved. If it aint broke don't fix it VS - we know what we want don't we? Not variety, that's for sure!

Baron, you should consider writing a longer article about how thin Candice is and how much weight she has lost because it seems to be worrying almost every Bellazon member :yes:
^Let all that pointless conjecture take place on lesser threads. The Candice fans, the Candice haters - they shall consume themselves like a VS Ouroboros. We only deal with COLD HARD FACTS here... post-11221-0-1446084749-20413_thumb.gif

My

not very well disguised
April Fool's

tribute to Selita Ebanks:

OH SELITA...

55mgar.gifselitaebankshairstyle.jpg55mgar.gif

Oh, Selita Ebanks

You fill up our tanks

And wads in our banks

For multiple wanks

For that - we give thanks

55mgar.jpg
55mgar.jpg

Oh, Super Selita

Our peckers won't peter

Out, 'cos you're sweeter

At 'sexy' than Dita

You spank-bank repeater

My "Angel" - Selita

55mgar.jpg
55mgar.jpg

How moving :cry:

Baron, you should consider writing a longer article about how thin Candice is and how much weight she has lost because it seems to be worrying almost every Bellazon member :yes:
^Let all that pointless conjecture take place on lesser threads. The Candice fans, the Candice haters - they shall consume themselves like a VS Ouroboros. We only deal with COLD HARD FACTS here... post-3761-0-1446084750-76992_thumb.gif