Bellazon

The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread

TheBaronOfFratton

Did she just make fun of/take a shot at Canada??? :persuazn:

post-11221-0-1446084711-54744_thumb.jpg [Chanel Iman says:]

Hey - Captain Canuck, GTFO! Alls I'm saying is I get sent to some backwoods mother f%&king town full of "ehs" and hockey sticks, whiles Larry, Curly and mother f^@king Mo gets to sit around NYC and be on TV and shit. But if you wanna bring it on - BRING IT ON, brother. What's Canada gonna scare me with??? Bitch get real...

HEY LILY THIS ONE'S FOR YOU:

post-11221-0-1446084712-36178_thumb.jpg

post-11221-0-1446084712-41865_thumb.jpg [Lily Aldridge says:]

Hmmm? I believe that's a Rottweiler breed? The skull is of medium length, broad between the ears. The forehead line is moderately arched as seen from the side, with the occipital bone well developed without being conspicuous. The stop is well defined. The Rottweiler nose is well developed, more broad than round, with relatively large nostrils and always black. The muzzle should appear neither elongated nor shortened in relation to the cranial region. The nasal bridge is broad at the base and moderately tapered. The lips are black and close fitting with the corner of the mouth not visible. The gums should be as dark as possible. Both the upper and lower jaws are strong and broad. According to the FCI Standard Rottweilers should have strong and complete dentition (42 teeth) with scissor bite, the upper incisors closely overlapping the lower incisors. The zygomatic arches should be pronounced. The eyes should be of medium size, almond-shaped and dark brown in colour - but, unfortunately I'm unable to see those in the picture you've provided. The eyelids are close fitting. The ears are medium-sized, pendant, triangular, wide apart, and set high on the head. With the ears laid forward close to the head, the skull appears to be broadened. The skin on the head is tight fitting overall. When the dog is alert, the forehead may be slightly wrinkled. I must confess I'm unaware of the significance of this picture - but I hope my diagnosis is correct?

LMAO! And that picture passed and made it onto their site?

That's not just laziness on their part, but a lil....

derpderpdemotivationalp.jpg

CHANEL!! Hey gurl long time no see *hugs* Btw you be looking good lately! Even better then usual... what's your secret other then being blessed with hitting the genetic lottery. Is it KORA products by Miranda Kerr.... yanno the ones with Rose Quartz Crystal Energised Water used to infuse a vibration of self-love into the KORA Organics skincare products. <--- (biggest pile of dog crap eva... Sorry dahlin you're no Josie Maran Cosmetics) I mean who doesn't love CRYSTAL WATER (roflz)

@Candice, have you ever realized that you have a lil problem between your lips and your nose? or is that a new VictoriasSecret make-up/skin care product? (did miranda give it to you???)

post-11221-0-1446084715-1022_thumb.jpg [Candice Swanepoel says:]

She told me to put it on when it was a Saturday AAANNNNDDD a full moon. Then - when I was asleeps - the aborigirigine pixies would take care of my face for me... It's like special magic. AWWWW - and the aborigirigines are SOOOOO cute with their little orange faces and green hair! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I had to give her lots of my pennies though. But Miranda says special magic isn't cheap. :yes:

@ Candice , Erin and Lily

there were some questions in the recent livestream that weren't answered because ... you had to go feed Doutzen and didn't have any time left for your audience's questions...or something.

post-44557-0-1446084716-66886_thumb.jpg [Candice Swanepoel says:]

UMMMMM - I totally breakdance in my sexy little things�!!! *giggle* I see you NAUGHTY boys spying on me... You're SOOOOOOOOO naughty!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do EVERYTHING in my Victoria's Secret� lingerie - LIIIIKE twirl my hair, and giggle, and lay on the sofa, and lean against walls, and look over my shoulder, and put my hands on my head, and kneel a lot - although my bra often falls off when I'm doing that one for some reason??? My head hurts now. I'll get the brown haired girl to answer the next one...

post-44557-0-1446084716-69948_thumb.gif

CHANEL!! Hey gurl long time no see *hugs* Btw you be looking good lately! Even better then usual... what's your secret other then being blessed with hitting the genetic lottery. Is it KORA products by Miranda Kerr.... yanno the ones with Rose Quartz Crystal Energised Water used to infuse a vibration of self-love into the KORA Organics skincare products. <--- (biggest pile of dog crap eva... Sorry dahlin you're no Josie Maran Cosmetics) I mean who doesn't love CRYSTAL WATER (roflz)

post-11221-0-1446084717-33238_thumb.jpg [Chanel Iman says:]

HELL NO. Miss Chanel 'aint using that little goblin's medicine show crap... Far as I can see, her and her little woodland family can piss off back to the forest and leave us be. Bitch always going on about this mother f^$king "environment" while she smoking her ass off in her truck with the motor running. She always be feeding that baby McNuggets too, (plus momma needs her Quarter Pounder fix) and she steals the 'Special Sauce' from there for her skincare shit. Yeah, I see you Kerr - better watch yourself.