Bellazon

The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread

TheBaronOfFratton

It's easy.

Lindsay has bigger psycho eyes than Shannan who has less freckles than Erin who has worse roots than Katsia who has a squarer face than Candice who has less meat than Doutzen who traits are rounder than Maryna who is has a better tan than Jessica who looks more feline than Lindsay who has a shorter nose than Shannan who has straighter hair than Erin who is more flexible than Katsia who has a dumber smile than Candice who has more bleach than Doutzen who has bigger lips than Maryna who looks more pinched than Jessica.

Told ya.

I think somebody totally missed the title of this thread :rofl:

ActuallyI'm a pretty quick study when it comes to these things - irony, satire, all that kind of stuff. I guess my anally-obsessive compulsion to get the models' names right got in the way. I shall do my best to control this urge in the future - although I can not guarantee it (LOL).

A 'HOW TO MAKE HEARTS' ANGEL MASTERCLASS

Victoria's Secret "Angels" just LOVE to make hearts. When it comes to VSFS feedback, the offices are inundated with requests for 'more heart shapes' - they love making 'em, and we can't get enough...

So, ever mindful of pleasing our audience, here's a little masterclass with your favourite "Angels" (yes - they ARE your favourites, don't fucking argue) making hearts just for you! :heart:

post-11221-0-1446084656-37583_thumb.jpg

Classic heart! Really. Top drawer. It's simple and succinct. There's a reason this is a design classic - and there's a reason why this little lady is everybody's number #1 "Angel". She just knows how to make shapes. (See also 'blowing kisses', 'pointing' and 'sad face'.)

post-11221-0-1446084656-40149_thumb.jpg

What? Come on! This is just a cheap knock-off. Honestly... No effort has gone into this, it's just a blatant copy but trying to be sexier. Why bother if you're just going to do the same thing? Everybody always copies but doesn't do it anywhere near as good. And it looks slutty.

post-11221-0-1446084656-41945_thumb.jpg

Duh! It's supposed to go over your abdomen! These new girls are sooo dumb and can't do 'hearts' like the old "Angels". They were the best "Angels". Why can't they do it properly and copy the "Head Angel" who knows how to do it properly?

post-11221-0-1446084656-45084_thumb.jpg

Hah! This girl's stoopid. She can't even do a 'heart'. We need somebody to help her learn to do a 'heart'. Thank goodness an expert is at hand! I'd rather they didn't even try than to cock it up so bad and need somebody loads better to get them out of trouble. If you don't feel comfortable making a 'heart' then you shouldn't do one. Nobody's forcing you.

v311926.jpg

She's not even bothering. BORING! If she's not going to make a 'heart' then she must be boring. She sticks out really badly by not joining in the 'heart' making...

So there you have it, an easy 'how to' in-no-way-contradictory guide. I wish you many hours of 'heart' making fun. :heart:

:rofl:

I think I´m going to train it in front of my mirror today. I knoow I will never be so good as Adri is, but I JUST HAVE TO GIVE IT A TRY :ninja:

erinheatherton.jpg[That One Blonde says:]

IKR? It's so much fun! And next you can do some cut and paste!

post-36478-0-1446084657-29993_thumb.jpg [The Other Blonde says:]

ZOMG! And some crayoning! Crayons are sexy!

Clearly, Doutzen Kroes' chance encounter with Twitter co-founder Biz Stone had a huge impact on her. The new model mom's been keeping her fans up to date on her very first son through her Twitter account - but the excited parents decided that just wasn’t enough.

So instead, Sunnery and Doutzen created a seperate Twitter account for Pylon! This is the first model offspring we know of to have his own Twitter handle just days after his birth, but when you think about it - it makes perfect sense. Considering the sheer number of fake model Twitter accounts there are in the world, just imagine how many fake model baby accounts there could be!

Way to be social media smart Doutzen!

(Source: Modelinia)

So, we'll be keeping up with the baby's every tweet RIGHT HERE! With FULL and EXCLUSIVE access! :clap::fun:

post-11221-0-1446084658-09433_thumb.jpg [Pylon says:]

Hey Phyllon Pylon. Hi sweetie! *stares*

First question: What's it feel like being named after a Tower?

Next Twit: Also Doutzen when your son hits bang worthy readyness. Which of the "Angels" will he be trying to play "Pig in the Poke"with? Any ideas

Valentina (Adriana's baby, praying to go she doesn't get the rat eyes from daddy and a penchant for making hearts and kisses... someone could get hurt thar)

Anja (Ale's baby, praying she grows out of the monchhichi phase and learns to speak ENGRISH prease)

Chanel (Bitch doesn't age!... You better respect gf)

Flynn (Miranda kid, ie the kraken... nothing holy can come from Orlando woodland sperm)