Bellazon

The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread

TheBaronOfFratton

Just because Doutzen is thick in the waste cute on the face doesnt mean she eats a box of dozen of doughnuts.
^I'm sorry - but entry to this thread requires members to pull out whatever stick happens to be jammed up their arse.

This is NOT an anti-Doutzen thread, nor indeed an anti-any model thread - rather it's an equal opportunity "spurious" (the clue's in the title) take on every aspect of Victoria's Secret; models very much included...

There is a mission-statement of sorts in the first post. And even a casual glance of this thread should have revealed it's tone and it's attitude towards it's subjects. We're all model-appreciaters here, otherwise we wouldn't have joined - this is merely a corner in which to be slightly less reverential.

Although /facepalm probably covers it! post-11221-0-1446084646-64626_thumb.gif

(+ Doutzen's pregnant, by the way. It's referring to her cravings.)

i don't understand why there is such a polemic about Doutzen weight?

:idk:

She wrote a book about her never ending craving for trans fat...

post-19830-0-1446084647-55285_thumb.jpg

That's a real good book (bad photoshop on the cover tho)

+ There is 6 coupons for free donuts offered with the book... miam-45.gif

(Y)

Such a powerful written book :cry: I still have chills when I think about the chapter about how she and her grandma would drink coffee together (and eat cupcakes, lots of it) and how she decided to become a model because of one the discussions they had while doing it.

I hear there's an adaptation in the works. The teaser should be out anyday now!

Oh I see now. Y'all were purposefully conflating Lindsay with Erin, and maybe even Shannan, and every other air-headed blonde as a kind of joke. Poor, naive un-hip me to have missed the point. Well I guess that's the problem with irony, especially here on a fashion blog, where proper identification of the models is of such HUGE importance and a source of such endless contention. When there's nothing left but irony there's no where else to go. You've reached endgame, or, perhaps meta-joke?.

You know you love me - xoxo :wave:

^ :laugh:

Oh I see now. Y'all were purposefully conflating Lindsay with Erin, and maybe even Shannan, and every other air-headed blonde as a kind of joke. Poor, naive un-hip me to have missed the point. Well I guess that's the problem with irony, especially here on a fashion blog, where proper identification of the models is of such HUGE importance and a source of such endless contention. When there's nothing left but irony there's no where else to go. You've reached endgame, or, perhaps meta-joke?.

You know you love me - xoxo :wave:

^I think 'love' might have been overstating it - but I'd always considered you a valuable member with your excellent VS scans.

I've kinda gone off you now though... :/