Bellazon

The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread

TheBaronOfFratton

erinheatherton.jpg[Lindsay Ellingson says:]

Okay, so people don't mistake me for Zee Chanel Iman even when I try really hard, one down, twelve (or ten, do Heidi and Marisa still count, I've been so out of the loop lately that I don't even know anymore...) to go.

Anyways, Ana BB, when I'm having a bad day (like when people confuse me with freckled-little-eyed-wavy-haired Erin :mad:), I try to always remember that no matter what, the fun will always shine again!

post-36478-0-1446084582-33769_thumb.jpg

:rofl:

I have a question for all of the models - Who is gonna wear the FB bra next year?

rosiehuntingtonwhiteley0.jpg[Rosie Huntington-Whiteley says:]

No idea. they like keping us in the dark. All we know so far is that it's gonna be called the Incredible Transformer Fantasy Bra!

Is there anything you don't like about your job for VS? (I'd love all the girls from the chat to answer, but if it won't be possible... then just Adriana, Candice and Chanel)

If you could replace her any model from this year's show (Angel, newcomer.... really, ANY model from VSFS 2010), who would that be and who would you replace her with? (again, would love to hear the answers from all the girls, bu if that's impossible... then I want to get the answer from Miss Iman)

To all the models, I was wondering what do you think of this picture? post-11221-0-1446084583-89191_thumb.jpg

post-11221-0-1446084583-9018_thumb.jpg [Adriana Lima says:]

Oh my! Well I never... Of course, one hears all sorts of tales of how I'm held in sort of divinity amongst a small group of people. It does trouble me, that such things go on - and I do worry for them - for I'm but a simple mother first, a home-maker second, and thirdly a model. The Rt.Hon Ed Razek did once suggest nailing me to a cross for the opening of one particularly contentious segment of the VSFS. But I'm rather glad that such a preposterous idea was vetoed. As I've said to him before, these people who hold me in such lofty esteem shouldn't be encouraged so - but nurtured instead.

I, humble Adriana from the backwaters of Brasil, feted as a deity? It's simply ludicrous, not to mention sacrilegious.

Is there anything you don't like about your job for VS? (I'd love all the girls from the chat to answer, but if it won't be possible... then just Adriana, Candice and Chanel)

post-11221-0-1446084584-67605_thumb.jpg [Adriana Lima says:]

Well, I can't pass comment on the whereabouts of the other ladies at present. I did see Ms.Iman outside earlier, wielding what looked to be a baseball bat, passing some particularly choice expletives, and chasing after somebody or another. I dare say, after she's calmed down (she is rather a hot-head), she will be back to answer anon...

Of course I'm honoured to be working for such a prestigious company, but if there was one thing then it's this insistence the management have that I emote more with my face. As I may have mentioned before, I suffered as a child with facial tics - and it has been a long and arduous journey to shake what could have been detrimental to my burgeoning career as a model. By and large I have managed to keep them under control - but VS want me to have them at my disposal. I tell you, dear Layla90, it is a fine and difficult line to tread between what they consider my signature trait and lapsing into parody. I'm ever mindful that some might find them vulgar, or at least comedic - but I do hope you all register my plight?

O hai y'all! I just wanted to ask the people's Angel (not you Adriana, not you either Candice), namely Kylie Bisutti, why, after such a successful year with VS, you decided not to walk at this year's Fashion Show. I mean, everybody thought you rocked it last year, I saw the video.

If you could replace her any model from this year's show (Angel, newcomer.... really, ANY model from VSFS 2010), who would that be and who would you replace her with? (again, would love to hear the answers from all the girls, bu if that's impossible... then I want to get the answer from Miss Iman)

victoriasecretbombshell.jpg[Chanel Iman says:]

Damn straight you want your mother f*&king answer from me. Them bitches all pushing it like that - but Miss Chanel Iman is the mother f^%king break-out star of this web-chat shit. Gonna get me my own mother f£@king Ask Chanel thread. That's what I'm talking about... Like Lima bitch got her own damn 'forum' - what's up with that? And ALE? Her too? What the f^%k that bitch do? She lucky she even in the damn show this year - bitch been sniffing around Europe like suddenly she Miss High Fashion...

Who I want replaced? Damn straight it's that Rosie bitch. Turn up an hour before the show with her mother f*&king director and her mother f£@king robots - everybody gotta get out of her way like she Angelina now. Then, show over, gone. What? She need a word... Then, I'm a get in my gurl Darla Baker. Fo sho! You gotta problem with that? Yeah - I didn't think so...

O hai y'all! I just wanted to ask the people's Angel (not you Adriana, not you either Candice), namely Kylie Bisutti, why, after such a successful year with VS, you decided not to walk at this year's Fashion Show. I mean, everybody thought you rocked it last year, I saw the video.

post-11221-0-1446084585-98018_thumb.jpg [Adriana Lima says:]

Whilst I should hate to be perceived as 'blowing my own trumpet' I've been instructed to inform you that I am officially "The People's Angel" according to the company. Of course, I baulk at such titles, but VS does insist on telling you who to like - and who am I to question their integrity? I can assure you I'm blushing furiously as I type such accolades...

Furthermore, I've been told that we are never to speak of Kylie Bisutti again. I would appreciate all your co-operation on this throughout the duration of this web-chat.

I can't believe I forgot to ask! How rude of me! So what are y'all gonna be doing for Thanksgiving?

post-11221-0-1446084586-6523_thumb.jpg [Candice Swanepoel says:]

HIIIIIIIIII!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: Thankx for asking me! I'm going to be relaxing in my Supermodels Essentials™ Fleece Pant and Slub V-Neck Tee, plus my super-comfy Incredible™ Bra!!!! :D :D :D

Then I'm going to watch the BIIIGGGGGGG GAAAAAAMMMMMEEE!!!!! The Jets versus the Dodgers!!!!!!! I LOOOOOVVEEEE Thanksgiving Basketball!!!!! :woot: :woot:

Hee-Hee. Are you trying to look up my skirt? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You boys and girls are SSOOOOOOOO naughty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, what was the guy from CSI Miami doing at the show? Are there any unsolved crimes the girls want to take responsibility for?

erinheatherton.jpg[Lindsay Ellingson says:]

I heard Erin, who got it from Jessica, who got it from Karolina who got it from Izabel or Lily (she kept mixing them up, it's uncanny how much they look alike. I just hate when two people look so much alike you can't tell them apart) who got it from Selita, who says Heidi told her, that he was requested by Chanel to investigate who stole her weave.

But I think Monica just has a secret crush on him and Selita is just jealous of Chanel's long luscious hair and misses Heidi. A lot. Like a lot, a lot. Like abnormally a lot.

As far as Thanksgiving, that's an easy one: Hitting the club(s) with Erin and see who gets the most drinks. It's tough, cause for some reason, everytime we stand together, people think they're seeing double.