Bellazon

The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread

TheBaronOfFratton

I just wanted to let you know Chanel, that you are my favorite Angel ever! These other chicks got nothing on you beautiful!

victoriasecretbombshell.jpg[Chanel Iman says:]

SHIZZ!

You hear that Razek? You better hear that when you be making your 'Queen Of The mother f&$king Angel' crowns. Better be sitting on my head... S'all I'm saying...

So, what was the guy from CSI Miami doing at the show? Are there any unsolved crimes the girls want to take responsibility for?

post-11221-0-1446084589-99156_thumb.jpg [Candice Swanepoel says:]

That guy was TOTALLY perving on me!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush: :blush: :blush: I was just like putting my Victoria's Secret Bombshellâ„¢ Limited Edition Shimmer Lotion on my legs and he was SOOOOO looking down my top. NAUGHTY BOY!!!!!

post-11221-0-1446084590-04722_thumb.jpg [Adriana Lima says:]

^I think you'll find that Mr Rodriguez was there to shoot some apposite sections for tomorrow's show, my dear. I can assure you he was strictly professional throughout the day... We were all informed before-hand. I do wish you'd pay attention at these meetings.

post-11221-0-1446084590-11118_thumb.jpg [Candice Swanepoel says:]

...And he was like SOOOO flirting with me!!! :heart: :heart: HAWWWWTTTTTT!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

post-11221-0-1446084590-12007_thumb.jpg [Adriana Lima says:]

My apologies everybody. Candice needs a small break...

@ Miss Iman

Hey gurl! What's next for you after VS? or do you plan to pull an Adriana and stay around till death?

Yo! Had to have a WORD with that Heidi a ways back - let her know Chanel was on her mother f@*king tail... Bitch better not let it get to that stage too, stick around too mother f^$king long... I mean, where Heidi at now? That's right - you 'aint seen her! Lima better know herself.

As long as I got these fiiine abs then I be representing. You wanna call me a skinny bitch - then you'd best bring some mother f&^king back up. Remember I told you.

Right now I be hanging wit Lindsay (or Erin - who damn knows?) here in f&^king NYC baby. I pimped out the PINK truck and we be rolling. Got some cool ass shit in there too. Catch us (and tell me the name of this blonde bitch 'fore I get stung... Shouting "Blondie" too many times, dig?)

post-11221-0-1446084590-59452_thumb.jpg

Damn ass blonde girls every where you look... Screw that shit!

post-36478-0-1446084591-28211_thumb.jpg [Erin Heatherton says:]

^^I'm pretty sure that's Lindsay. Bitch got me soooo drunk at our party last night, I knew she had an ulterior motive. That bitch! But whatever, I totally nailed her cute skinny butt at our contest! Got so many more drinks, guys just love meeuuurgh! :x

To all the Angels : Have u ever met your boss God?

Is God a peacock? :idk:

They ALL be meeting God if they get in my grill...

I 'aint buying that peacock shit neither. Damn hokey old camp-fire tales. Mother f*%king evil bird wanting a sacrifice? Try that shit with me, he be in the mother f$&king oven with some yams!

Dear Candice: How long did it take you to perfect your "Giggle, giggle, hair twirl, gummy grin" move?

Dear Chanel: What's up with this Monikangana girl? Do you "know somebody who knows somebody" that can take care of her? I can pay you in secret reward cards.

Okay, quick question to Alessandra: Gurl, you lost your voice or what?

post-11221-0-1446084592-58514_thumb.jpg [Adriana Lima says:]

I'm afraid (and it brings me no pleasure to say it) that Ms. Ambrosio considers herself above such things as a 'webchat'. Rarely, if ever, have I seen a model hold her fans in such utter contempt as she... Why, only last week it was advertised that she would be attending this event, along with Chanel and Candice. Why, you should have seen the tantrum that ensued! People have been referring to my 'terrible' foot-stomp in regards to the show this year - but I can assure that was nothing compared to her stomping theatrics (plus the spitting, gnashing of teeth and general demeanour of a child) that occurred when the Rt.Hon Ed Razek informed Ambrosio that she should be part of this.

And this is merely our gift to you - a chance to ask us questions. But she will not see it that way. Apparently she considers such 'interaction' beneath her, and will only answer questions through her own team of media-correspondents, sanctioned paparazzi and public-relations team. Naturally, I stepped into this breach at the last minute - but I can only apologise to anyone who had been expecting her.

where's the PINK spokes-girl? :unsure:

Yo - iceeagel wit yo dumbass misspelt name... Think you better know that I'm the PINK spokes-girl now mother f%3ker!

Yeah, maybe you heard some shit about some other girl - that fat chick from Africa (Africa? WHAT?) - but you better believe it's all about the Chanel now. That's right.

post-11221-0-1446084593-31717_thumb.jpg

Yeah, 'aint just that stoopid Candice that can show a little bootay. You hearing me? Damn straight you are...

Dear Chanel: What's up with this Monikangana girl? Do you "know somebody who knows somebody" that can take care of her? I can pay you in secret reward cards.

This Dutta chick is hella crazy! Gurl gone mother f*&king loco if she think she be an "Angel" before me. Yeah, Miss Thing watch yo mother f^$king back bitch. Don't care if you got all that India hoodoo shit - 'aint no match fo' the LA beating you gonna get when you step on my turf...

Thank you Chanel.

I am afraid of you.

Chompers (Lima) should eat her.

You better know this - bitch won't be able to chomp on me wit no mother f^@king teeth! HOLLA!

Yeah - right you afraid. Remember I told you.

And go, go, go, go, go, go

Go shorty, it's my birthday

Yo' better party like it's my birthday

I'm sippin' Bacardi cos it's my birthday

'Cos you better give a f*&k

That it's my birthday!

So, better be setting me up wit some mother f^%king drinks right now...

I have a question,

What happened to the guy from CSI that was supossed to host the show? Why didn't he make the cut to Tv?

erinheatherton.jpg[Lindsay Ellingson says:]

Tell me about it. He probably got the same deal as I did. I kept coming to film my scenes for those stupid little segments they put in between the runway stuff and every. single. time. the crew was like: but we've already filmed you. And I was like, no you didn't. And they were like, yes we did. And I was like no you didn't. And they were like, yes we did. I just don't get it. The same happened when I did the Incredible bra (BTW Incredible, like, seriously?), the Biofit one with Lily, that's so not cool, it's like I have a doppelganger or something.

I mean the guy probably got assaulted by Candice and gets zero screen time... Poor dude.