Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Doutzen said she would be definitely watching the 20th anniversary. I think It would make a lot of sense having past iconic angels there watching. Karolina has been posting some throwback pictures this past few months but she definitely won't be walking since she's pregnant and I doubt any past angel will.

I agree, Hannah really sucks!!!

I mean who in their right mind would prefer a model that needs ZERO photoshop??? :idk:

She wont stand a chance against Sara  girls that got the editing teams working overtime

lol... bye felicia  :neo2:

Hannah has a better body than all the current Angels together and y'all need to deal. And this is coming from someone who likes most of the current Angels, but tbh they don't hold a candle next to Hannah.

The only way her work for VS is not good is that VS fucks her up with bad styling or retouching. But Hannah's body is about as close to perfect for lingerie as they come and her SI and other swim/lingerie works show that she knows how to work it.

Hanna's body Is amazing indeed, I'm quite excited to see this shoot. But how good would It be to praise a model without shaming others?  :whistle: 

I think It's so cool how VS Is using so many SI girls this year: Emily, Gigi, Solveign, Hannha (...) 

Hannah's got a great body, but her face has never been anything special for me. Some pictures I think she looks great, other's I can't stand. I'm interested to see how she works out for VS- I think she has the potential to be awesome, or totally awful depending on styling/editing/her posing/etc.

Hannah's got a great body, but her face has never been anything special for me. Some pictures I think she looks great, other's I can't stand. I'm interested to see how she works out for VS- I think she has the potential to be awesome, or totally awful depending on styling/editing/her posing/etc.

Agree. Her body is no doubt awesome but her face is hit or miss.

Is Russell still shooting Holiday stuff or was he only there that one day to shoot the vets?