Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

The only way her work for VS is not good is that VS fucks her up with bad styling or retouching.

+1 (Y)

I am pretty sure VS is going to fuck it up :nicole: :cry:

Hannah has more potential than she seems. Some of the jobs she books rarely show her full potential including SI---then again Si in recent years haven't done many models justice :/

Just look at her Triumph photos (my set has samples). I thought it was Elyse Taylor at first but was pleasantly surprised it was Hannah :hehe:

Please NO! :mellow:

The only way her work for VS is not good is that VS fucks her up with bad styling or retouching.

+1 (Y)

Hannah has more potential than she seems. Some of the jobs she books rarely show her full potential including SI---then again Si in recent years haven't done many models justice :/

Just look at her Triumph photos (my set has samples). I thought it was Elyse Taylor at first but was pleasantly surprised it was Hannah :hehe:

Is it just me or Hannah's not interested in working that many jobs for a model? IMO that can be the only explanation for the dearth of work from her :idk:

^^ I agree Pink, they probably will fuck it up. Looks like the cute, bright lingerie stuff so no real expectations. She would kill in their darker sexier lingerie and shoots but obviously they won't put a first time model for them in those shoots right away. Hope they have some front & back shots at least, she has got a great behind.

Is it just me or Hannah's not interested in working that many jobs for a model? IMO that can be the only explanation for the dearth of work from her I%20dont%20know.gif

I am thinking it is her agency steering her in one direction and pigeonholing her :/ She is still with Trump Models I think :cain: She could totally do campaigns and stuff that are slightly more editorial :)