Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Posted on IG weeks ago

post-89806-0-1446078939-20195_thumb.jpg

Well, as far as we know Taylor was the 16 year old to date an almost 30 year old guy, while Sara was the nerd who had straight A's at Math and was studying applied math on collage, so not sure about which was the rebellious one  :rofl:

I think Romee might shoot with Russel tomorrow. Not sure tho. And I agree, at this point I'm starting to doubt Ale or Adriana will shoot.

I'm in doubt as well. But, we never know. Just like VS surprised us with 10 new angels, Adriana and Ale can probably be saved to shoot towards the end. But, more likely not. I really didn't like the holiday commercial for 2014, i missed the holiday commercials like 2009 and 2010. I mean the 2014 one was ok, but for some reason it really didn't appeal to me that much, don't know why.

As I thought VS didn't care at all about the Miley/"fingering" scandal... for the contrary. So everyone worried about Stella's angel position, here you have  ;)

You are saying this way too early. Even if VS hated the press that came from it, which was real trashy of a VS model to be caught in a position like that, they wouldn't let her go right away because it could look like discrimination and the PC crowd would run wild with that trashing VS if they did. If Stella is not dropped by VS when they do their cuts of new contracts then you can say this but it way too early to say they didn't care about it.

Of course they wouldn't let her go away but If they were that upset would they choose her to be the face of the new fragrance especially now when everything Is still so fresh and when they have 9 other new angels which most of them never had a fragrance? I mean... It's just my opinion. 

Yeah I hear you the redeeming thing about Stella is that even if you are not a fan you can't deny her work with VS has been great. Just seems like that PR stunt was way more in favour of Miley and harmful to Stella, especially right after getting a spokesmodel job for one of the biggest companies a model can work for in North America.

We have seen VS drop girls they have worked with tons for lot less then the Miley fingering incident and they always do it out of the blue when no one expects it. I would not be shocked if they did the same with Stella.

I agree, Stella photographs beautifully, I love her print work in general. And VS definitely thought that was enough for her to be an angel so... But let's not say that the PR stunt (I don't really think It's a stunt, I really believe they are dating) was more in favor of Miley... Miley has millions of dedicated fans, Stella media presence increased like crazy. Plus, her work increased as well (ex: V magazine, which she obviously got thanks to Miley). I doubt If VS was planing to drop her soon they would give her the new fragrance aka more exposition. They clearly have no problems in barely using angels (like Kate). But we'll see  :hehe: