Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I think you mean Selita (Edit: Nevermind, I remember Ale saying that on Twitter), and of course nobody can replace Heidi. Nobody is saying that anyone is and nobody has ever replaced anyone. However, Adriana is Head/Chief/Lead Angel now. I don't even know why the argument (or whatever you want to call it) of Ale being in that position is brought up because Adriana was an Angel for an entire 4 years before Alessandra (I was shocked to find this out actually because I always thought they started together). It just makes sense.

I think they are both complementary. Adriana is the more famous, more bodacious one and Alessandra is the more eloquent, more personable one.

Well Ale's English is certainly far superior to Adri's. Although I'd say that Candi's is better than both of them - not surprising a South-African I guess. :)

I'm guessing Lily's All Access profile is going to be added soon. Some things are already hidden on the All Access site.

The pictures for her Supermodel profile are online

lilytiny.jpg

lilyprofile.jpg

And in a sneaky way, you can get to some of Lily's videos from Erin's page.

Screenshot of Erin's page (Look beside the word Lingerie)

erinlily.jpg

A link to the page - http://vsallaccess.victoriassecret.com/search/erin/lily/

Alessandra, Candice, and Adriana also have "Lily" links on their pages.

http://vsallaccess.victoriassecret.com/search/adriana/lily/

http://vsallaccess.victoriassecret.com/sea...lessandra/lily/

http://vsallaccess.victoriassecret.com/search/candice/lily/

Katsia's last name was Damenkova, but she got married & changed her last name to her husband's which is Zingarevich ... But i guess that for modeling she's keeping Damenkova

She's under Zingarevich? ... I don't know, maybe she will use Zingarevich then, but Russell James i think on his facebook has her under Damenkova, we're gonna have to wait for a video where she says her last name or something like that

I wonder if VS will sign her as a Supermodel too, i think she's doing it great with them :heart:

If they kick Lindsay out because of the double trouble issue with Erin, I don't think they'll sign Katsia.

Also am I the only one who thinks they don't list Lily because that'd make gasp 13 Supermodels? I mean, they have the data, she had the Supermodel profile on Facebook until it switched to Adriana...

Also am I the only one who thinks they don't list Lily because that'd make gasp 13 Supermodels? I mean, they have the data, she had the Supermodel profile on Facebook until it switched to Adriana...

Kind of. I think they're just waiting for their next major site revision. They haven't updated the list since February or March. I think Lily will be formally added when they do their update to remove Heidi and Marisa. That would give them 11 supermodels -- 10 if Lindsay is removed as well.

No, i think Behati is still the PINK spokewoman, i think that in fact now she's doing more catalogue for for VS than never before since she's now doing PINK + Clothing. I think just Heidi, Marisa & maybe Lindsay will be removed & then they'll add Lily.

Last year they did a "Runway Angels" section with the Angels who walked the show, maybe they're going to do the same this year once the show is done & then they'll update the list/profiles?

maybe they would end up with 9 if they removed behati also.
^They'd also end up with 8 if they then got rid of Adriana. We'd have one less member if they got rid of you. And if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle... :ninja: This isn't wish fulfilment or What If? scenarios - there's (currently) no evidence to suggest Behati's position is in question as she's been in all the press releases for the show.