Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I just saw the news, and it said that miss ex universe stefania fernandez is going to replace heidi klum that she's the new angel. wtf is wrong with vs i hope this is not true.

It's not. Even if she was signed, she's not going to replace Heidi. None of the girls replace each other, they can replace a position. Such as Ale no longer being the baby angel and so forth, but no one comes in out of the blue and can take over the lead Angel position. Never has happened, and never will. Like I said, if you take a look back at VS's history, you can always tell who is in training to be the lead Angel 2-3 years before the lead Angel retires. Back in 2002, you could tell Heidi was being trained for it once Tyra left, if Gisele wouldn't have left, she would be the lead Angel now, after Heidi retired. But now that Gisele is gone, the lead Angel title will go to Adriana. Like I said this is not a "fan" thing at all, it's just obvious. 98% the company will go with seniority (Prettyphile, and I were talking on the phone about this yesterday) Everyone may not like Heidi, Adriana, Alessandra, Candice...whomever, but that really doesn't make a difference in what the company decides. VS always has a pattern, and if you go back and look at Heidi 2002 thru 2005 you'll see the same "taking over, and training" for her to be the lead when Tyra left (because the company usually knows when the lead plans on retiring a few years before they do) it's the same thing they did to Adriana. Now Adriana is all over the store, she's the main focus at launches, she got fantasy bra twice, she got the fanciest credit in 08 (second only to Heidi), she opened the show (and from what I hear from inside sources, she's not out of the running to do that again this year, although I hope Candice does). Like I said before, it's common knowledge inside the VS walls you could say, that Heidi wanted to retire back in 06/07, but VS didn't want to let her go because they didn't feel like Adriana was ready to take over that spot. Now, I guess they feel like she is...because Heidi hasn't been an angel since late last year. But that's classic vs, doing something and not releasing the info until a year later. It was funny because Prettyphile and I have been friends for almost 5 years now, and about 5 years ago we pretty much predicted this whole thing so it was fun to laugh about it last night. Now you can say this is fan shit, blah blah blah I really could give a damn, but just sit back and watch. What was it in May or June, I said it would be Katy Perry performing, Adriana more than likely wearing the bra, and the bra being blue and white...

So no, IF this girl even models for them past one time. She will get signed to a "Supermodel" contract just like Candice, Rosie, Chanel and etc and if she sticks around she would become an Angel...but I highly doubt it. The news calls everyone who has walked for VS, who has modeled for VS an angel. Take it with a grain of salt.

In other news, the girls (while filming the Christmas commercial) filmed a segment where they all sang 12 days of Christmas VS style, while cute it is deafening. It should be released soon, just remember to mute it while watching, let's hope the girls don't quit their day jobs.

The news about Stefania Fernández (Miss Universe '09) are everywhere here, you can't see a single newspaper that isn't talking about it now. But she haven't even said a thing about it, girl is on holidays in Argentina, if it's true (that she is now with VS) she's probably going to say something about it soon, but i really think that she just shot a couple of pictures or she's going to walk the show.

Funny thing ALL the newspapers only listed Adriana, Alessandra, Doutzen & Miranda as the current Angels. Not even a word about the rest of Supermodels.

But if she really is working with VS, i'll be happy ... I think she's super pretty & she would be the first VS model from Venezuela :)

From Modelinia, official confirmation:

This Year's Fantasy Bra Goes to...Adriana Lima!

Adriana Lima;s return to the Victoria's Secret runway is going to be extra sparkly, as the Angel has been picked to wear this year's $2 million Bombshell Fantasy Bra!

The gorgeous design was created by Damiani for VS and boasts an astonishing 3000 diamonds, sapphires and topaz, set in 18 karat white gold. But this isn't the first time that Adriana has donned the expensive brassiere; back in 2008, she showed off the Black Diamond creation.

As a preview to the annual fashion show, which airs on November 30th, Adriana will debut this year's fantasy bra at an event in NYC's Herald Square on October 20th. In case you;re not in the city, be sure to stalk your mailboxes, because the 2010 Victoria's Secret Christmas Dreams & Fantasies Catalogue will land that day as well, featuring the diamond stunner.

Time to begin the countdown to the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on November 30th on CBS at 10 PM EST!

post-27103-0-1446077648-17449_thumb.jpg

We got official confirmation about 2-3 pages back. I'm seriously wanting everyone to see the video that Lima-Fans.com has seen, the bra is even prettier in motion.

Also, the fact she's making an appearance with the bra is quite the big deal, they haven't done that since 2000 with Gisele. VS seems to be taking advantage of her new title. Sounds like they're going to start promoting the bra like they use too. From what I hear the events leading up to show this year are going to be quite spectacular events.

As for who are angels, and the papers saying it's only Dri, Ale, Doutzen and Miranda...no big surprise there, we were saying that since March or so. The other girls are signed, just not to a Angel contract. These "Supermodels" who use to be known as "spokesmodels" inside the company, have been around forever, they've done events, they've done interviews and etc. There has always been that "supporting cast" you could say. So, people should be taking it as seriously as they did back 7 or so years ago, VS always had "supermodels" to appear beside the angels at events. Rock Angels was one, a lot of the book launches and so on...again nothing new.

I hope she actually wears it at the event and that it's a public event because I want to go! It would be cute if she wore it like she did in the video with a pair of blue, and very low-rise, pair of jeans. And maybe a cropped leather jacket because she seems to love her leather jackets.

So we have a month until the show films. Very exciting. It feels so close. Ususally leading up to the show the wait feels forever. But for some reason everything is coming so quick. Maybe cause also we hear so much stuff before hand and now we have very little. All we know is Adriana is wearing the FB. The show is in NY and Katy Perry is performing. Adriana, Chanel, Rosie, Candice & Erin are confirmed. I'm presuming Alessandra is also a for sure. Even though there has been very little of her lately. I think Selita also tweeted something about being excited for the show. So she is also a definite. And I reckon Lily A is most likely a definite also.

I'm excited. I like that there has been very little news and stuff. Makes it seem more mysterious. I am hoping the show this year will not disappoint.

They need a proper update. They need to remove Marisa and Heidi and put in Lily.

They can probably go ahead and remove Lindsay too. It seems like her stint on "Survivor: Angel Island" is up as well. She's not in the press releases, hasn't been featured in anything prominent recently.

Is Alessandra really 5 ft 10? That is what is said on her profile.

Alessandra is 5'10" in her dreams. Both she and Candice are shorter than Miranda, yet both of their All Access heights claim they're taller than she is. Miranda is listed at 5'9", and I think that's a "good day" for her. I think Miranda has 5'9" days, but I think she's probably closer to 5'8.5/5'8.75" and rounded up. The CBS site also says Lily is 5'9" - yeah, in her dreams too. I like Lily a lot, but homegirl isn't 5'9."

I think Alessandra and Candice are both slightly over 5'8", Miranda is just under 5'9" and Lily is around or just under 5'8"

Lindsay is still doing a lot of "print" stuff for them but yeah it's been a while since she did high profile stuff. Maybe she has reduced her commitments à la Ale.

And considering the 2001 show listed Heidi Klum as 5'11, the Angels' Supermodels' Bombshells' heights are anybody's guess.

They need to update their supermodel, need to remove heidi, marissa, behati, and lindsay. need to add Lilly and Katsia.

I think they are the new supermodel.

By the way I like FB this year, but not the model that got it. I think would look better on somebody else maybe Doutzen too bad she's pregnant.

EXCLUSIVE! Victoria’s Secret Angel Selita Ebanks Says: Alessandra & Adriana Should Duke It Out To Take Heidi’s Spot As Head Angel!

We’ve been racking our brains to figure out who could possibly slip on Heidi’s angel wings, now that she’s announced her retirement, but the always beautiful Selita Ebanks says it’s a toss up!

Don’t be too concerned that Heidi Klum has stepped down from her throne as Victoria’s Secret’s head angel, because longtime VS angel Selita Ebanks says there are two perfect choices right at their finger tips! We spoke to the 27-year-old fashion model at the Hennessy Artistry Halo Event hosted by the Roots and Q-tip, at NYC’s Cipriani restaurant Oct. 14, and she told us who would be the perfect fit.

“Filling her shoes, now that’s a big job, Adriana Lima is the epitomy of Victoria’s Secret sexy, but so is Alessandra Ambrosio as well… so my two votes go for those ladies.”

But Selita says there will definitely be a void now that Heidi is gone.

“She’ll definitely be missed,” says Selita. “She’s like the mama of all of us, I grew up watching her. She taught me so much about how to be a personality.

Don’t forget to mark your calendars because the always riveting and incredibly sexy Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show is Nov. 30!

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/10/15/se...ima-heidi-klum/