Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I love the bra, i like it a lot. It's a lot better than the past three years, i think this bra looks like it's worth more $$ than the last ones. Can't wait to see more pics/vids. & im uberly happy Adriana got it too :p

if they wanted presses then they should have gave the fb to rosie she's all over the public right now since she's doing the whole transformer think.

heidi has wore 3 time that is not fair, and it suck that when tyra got the bra their was no show. I can't believe that kk got it before been an angel, and twice.

and i said the future angels.

I think candice is going to be the next angel. whatever happened to behati? they never use her, never see her, as much as the other models.

by the way lily's angel profile is in facebook if you guys want to see her, i don't like her she's so plain for my taste i don't see anything special from her.

I am sad to see Heidi go. She will be missed by the people who didn't hate her.

I LOVE THIS FB! I think I always knew Adriana would get it. I was just in denial. However, it is an amazing bra. Make me think of snow. My hopes for a good show just got a little higher.

post-35528-0-1446077569-60613_thumb.jpg

I believe this is the FB photoshopped to death because it appeared white from what Lost_Soul and I've seen, but Adriana said it had sapphires and topaz in it which I sure as hell didn't see. It is the design and everything. Just the color I don't get. Like, I didn't see any blue sapphires. I didn't see any color. Anyway, it's the bra.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pretty

The FB design this year is very classy, and I like the color of it in the photo, but I think it might also be understated to the point no one's going to know it's the FB during the show unless there's a huge caption saying so and they really zoom in on it. :idk:

whatever happened to behati? they never use her, never see her, as much as the other models.

She's being used in the catalogs more than ever. She's doing clothing in addition to p!nk. When it comes to events, she usually only does the p!nk things, and she's done a few of those this year.

The FB design this year is very classy, and I like the color of it in the photo, but I think it might also be understated to the point no one's going to know it's the FB during the show unless there's a huge caption saying so and they really zoom in on it. :idk:

It looks way different in motion. In the picture it sort of blends in and I blame photoshop. You can't even tell there's a base in the picture which I think is what they were going for, but in motion you can definitely see it more.

Gotta love the Adriana hate.

The reason she got it, is because she's the new lead Angel and their most recognizable Angel next to Heidi. This is predictable VS, VS will give the bra to who they think will get them the most press, and right now it's Adriana. It is not UNCOMMON for the girls to get the bra 1 year after, look at Heidi for example. Adriana has been groomed to take over Heidi's spot for a couple years now, insiders knew this a long time ago but no one would listen. Heidi wanted to leave back in 06 but VS felt they weren't ready to let her go, but recently late last year they came to an agreement that Dri was ready, and Ale was there as well and Heidi could walk away if she wished and she jumped at the chance. They'll do the same thing with Dri, she's not going anywhere anytime soon, she'll be around for quite some time, just like Heidi was.

Why do you think I predicted she'd wear it? Not because I'm a fan, because I know how the inside of the company ticks, and who has said what the last 6 months. VS is very predictable I've said this all along. Look at the lineup, is the fantasy bra line up unfair...yea, KK should have never gotten it before Dri or Ale, nor Selita but VS took the business standpoint and chose their girl based on that

1996-Claudia

1997-Tyra

1998- Daniela.

1999- Heidi

2000- Gisele

2001- Heidi

2002- KK

2003- Heidi

2004 - Tyra

2005- Gisele

2006- KK

2007- Selita

2008- Dri

2009- Marisa

2010- Dri

Also, for the 100000000000th time, Candice, Erin, Lily, blah blah blah NOT contracted Angels. Your current Angels are Adriana, Alessandra, Doutzen and Miranda.

I don't know about that one. :ninja:

But perhaps that's me being biased as hell.

I just don't believe she should have gotten it since she wasn't even a contracted angel until 05. That was my only complaint about it, had she been an angel as long as Dri. Since she has been contracted since 2000, as for Selita, I believe Ale should have gotten it before hand since Ale was signed in 04, and Selita in 06/07. Eh, doesn't matter now.

Not a huge fan of Lima as EVERYONE knows, but that bra is lovely and certainly makes up for who's wearing it. :wub:

Told you it looked purple lol

LS - Told you it was either going to be Blue or Purple /knows things

LS call me tomorrow hun. Really busy tonight, leveling a toon, trying to get ready for Cata!

EDIT: THANK GOD! No more Seal/Heidi show... That is all

I don't give a rat's derriere about who gets the bra. There, I said it. It looks good this year, though.

Now this year show looks like it'll suck. No Heidi, most likely no Doutzen and no Miranda, Ale & Lindsay still have tobe confirmed as attending. So far, only Erin, Katy and somewhat Chanel make me interested in it.

And as far as who the "Head Angel" is, if there even is one, it clearly does not go according to seniority. Heidi hosted the show and got FB after FB long before Tyra was gone.

On a side note: Thanks Heidi for the 14 years you spent at VS. You'll be missed.