Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

my opinion of the vs supermodels.

candice a bighead with a nice body.

Rosie sexy and cute. not fan of her face. hate her eyes. she could sometime be :yuckky: or :drool:

Miranda cute 12 yr old

Adriana :x

Alessandra :x

Marissa butter face :x with a nice body

Chanel a pretty 12 yr old girl

Behati :yuckky:

Lilly looks good in motion, not in photos. Hate her smile :idk: need to see more of her to have an opinion so far to me she :yuckky:

Lindsay :yuckky:

Heidi pretty and sexy

Doutzen pretty face.

Erin pretty, beautiful, sexy. My favorite one of all.

Katsia sexy.

Oooos! can I play as well? Emoticon expressions ftw. Well played Jade, well played

Candice - :x :sleep:

Rosie - :sleep:

Miranda - :sleep:

Adriana - :sleep:

Alessandra - :heart:

Marissa - :blush: :sex: :heart:

Chanel - (Y) :morning:

Behati - :sleep:

Lilly - (Y)

Lindsay - :morning:

Heidi - :x

Doutzen - :x

Erin - :sleep:

Katsia - :sleep:

Seriously... VS can diaf.

Flat ass, same expression in every single single shot , can't pose to save her life. Pretty girl who looks more plastic then Candice (still not sure how you do that btw), got over her very quickly.

Psst: Want to buy more bodies like Marisa/Brooklyn asap.

my opinion of the vs supermodels.

candice a bighead with a nice body. I hate her nose is so big and flat. :yuckky: on the face. :drool: for the body

Rosie sexy and cute. not fan of her face. hate her eyes. she could sometime be :yuckky: or :drool:

Miranda cute 12 yr old. Hate her nose too big and flat. :yuckky: to skinny for my taste, her eyes are to far apart, her face is to small.

Adriana :x hate the mouth, her teeth, her smile, her face too round, don't like her cheekbones, her eyes are to small, not fan of her body is to square for my taste, and i can go on and on and the list would never end

Alessandra :x hate her face expression, her smile, don't like her face shape is too long for my taste, don't like her body either. hate her poses, etc, etc, etc.

Marissa butter face :x with a nice body

Chanel a pretty 12 yr old girl. Too skinny for my taste. :blink:

Behati :yuckky: looks like a cute boy

Lilly looks good in motion, not in photos. Hate her smile :idk: need to see more of her to have an opinion so far to me she :yuckky:

Lindsay :yuckky: too skiny, her eyes are too big.

Heidi pretty and sexy :drool:

Doutzen pretty face. :wub: she's gorgoeus. not fan of her body. to wide on the shoulder.

Erin pretty, beautiful, sexy. My favorite one of all. :wub: :sex:

Katsia sexy. beautiful eyes. :drool:

Edit my opinion. I put a little comment on each model. I know that the adri fan's are going to have a heart attack.

Flat ass, same expression in every single single shot , can't pose to save her life. Pretty girl who looks more plastic then Candice (still not sure how you do that btw), got over her very quickly.

Psst: Want to buy more bodies like Marisa/Brooklyn asap.

Brooklyn's body is just AMAZING, but I find MM's torso way too damn long for her legs. :ninja:

HAHAHA

Everyone is required to their own personal opinions. Just be careful that things you say are not bashing the models.

Jade especially you. Some of your comments are a bit much. So please understand that yes you are entitiled to your own opinions. But some are borderline bashing. You don't need to say how much you hate someone because their face isn't right. So please understand that.

As for me Miranda is my fav girl. I adore her. Everything she does to me is perfection. Perfect for VS. It's gonna be hard not seeing her there this year.

I think Miranda, Doutzen, Candice, Rosie are perfection for VS. I like Adriana and Alessandra also. For me a VS without them is not normal. I'm glad Heidi is done. It's time for something new. Marisa I see like Selita & Izabel now. She probably will be at the show. Just not as a VS Angel.

Erin and Lily are ok to me. I like them for the show and wish they are there. Chanel is still a bit iffy for me. Not sold on her.

I love me some Behati but VS screw her around so much. I feel like she has probably one of the best personalities but VS just don't do anything with her. I feel like I don't care for her because I see nothing of her other then in PINK. I'm hoping this year we get to see Behati in some other segments and different looks.

Edit my opinion. I put a little comment on each model. I know that the adri fan's are going to have a heart attack.

I actually don't care, 90% of your post on this thread have something bad to say about Dri (or Alessandra or some other model) there's nothing new :idk:

Im just worried about the castings, for some reason i think the cast this year will be bad :(

Like I have said before. We will all have issues with the cast this year. Our favorites or girls we feel are worthy will not be picked. Instead VS will chose some girl who looks like a toothpick. Come November 10th that is how half of Bellazon will be acting. I am fine just as long as there isn't another model search! Plus, I never ever want to see Kylie again! It looks like someone hit her in the face with a shovel!

for me bashing is calling a model a slut, stupid, that is my definition of bashing. but just to say something you hate about somebody is not bashing is just an opinion.

anyways I would like to see kim cloutier, candice boucher, julie ordon in the vsfs.

Come off it, none of the VS girls are hideous or deserve "disgusted" emoticons.

Even the VS girl I find least attractive would still make me turn my head if I crossed paths with her on the street.

kim cloutier, candice boucher, julie ordon in the vsfs

Co-sign! (Y)

This :yes: I think all of them are damn attractive (even if I can´t tell the difference between Erin and Lindsay, I´m sorry :ninja: but I find them both very pretty) and I can clearly see why their fans love them. I even tried to dislike Alessandra and I FAILED. Whatever she looks like, she still amazes me.

The only thing I lack in VS is, like I said billion times, personality. Someone that would blow away crowds like Tyra and Gisele did (there was no news about VSFS in Slovakia at all, but everyone wrote about Gisele being there and everyone knew Tyra was leaving. They were like phenomenons, even here, where almost no one gives a damn about fashion world). Or even Marisa who was amazing spokesmodel and I loved to watch and hear her talking. Or now Behati with her outstanding personality. I´m repeating myself all the time, silly me.

Still, I look forward to VSFS much.

:rofl: Christmas on BZ are comming :laugh:

I remember KK being the center of attention in Tyra's last VSFS.

The two dominant themes of the 2005 show were about Tyra's retirement and Heidi's return from pregnancy. That's what got the most press attention in America.

For me, Candice, Adriana, Doutzen, Miranda and Rosie are perfect for VS. It's not just about how they look. They're all good looking with a few (minor) flaws, but the flaws are overshadowed by the sexyness their presence exudes. I can't and don't want to imagine VS without any one of those 5 gone.

Heidi and Marisa are too old-looking in my opinion. Heidi looked amazing in her prime but all good things come to an end and in the past few years her presence at the shows was more forced than welcome.

Chanel I feel is a bit too thin/shapeless for the kind of image I think VS is trying to convey. I'm not saying she's too thin to model or anything like that, but she is too thin for raw sexual appeal.

Lindsey and Erin look a lot alike, and I don't see why VS would use both. Out of the two, I completely prefer Lindsey. She is a lot more beautiful in my opinion. Something about Erin is just off and irks me. She also seems a lot more dull.

Alessandra I used to LOVE. She used to be my favorite out of all of them. But I'm completely over her. Every picture I see of her now is just not attractive to me. I can't tell if it's something she's doing to herself or just aging, but either way, I'm sick of being in denial and pretending that she's still got "it" when she doesn't.

Behati I've always liked in PINK and hope she continues in that route.

I'd also like to see more Selita, Oluchi, and Ana BB in VS. Selita being fired from VS was bizarre to me more than anything. I know she is not a good model and she has an awful walk, but hell, for most of the shows, Doutzen used to clomp her way down the runway. Nothing that a few runway classes couldn't fix.

For me, Candice, Adriana, Doutzen, Miranda and Rosie are perfect for VS. It's not just about how they look. They're all good looking with a few (minor) flaws, but the flaws are overshadowed by the sexyness their presence exudes. I can't and don't want to imagine VS without any one of those 5 gone.

Heidi and Marisa are too old-looking in my opinion. Heidi looked amazing in her prime but all good things come to an end and in the past few years her presence at the shows was more forced than welcome.

Chanel I feel is a bit too thin/shapeless for the kind of image I think VS is trying to convey. I'm not saying she's too thin to model or anything like that, but she is too thin for raw sexual appeal.

Lindsey and Erin look a lot alike, and I don't see why VS would use both. Out of the two, I completely prefer Lindsey. She is a lot more beautiful in my opinion. Something about Erin is just off and irks me. She also seems a lot more dull.

Alessandra I used to LOVE. She used to be my favorite out of all of them. But I'm completely over her. Every picture I see of her now is just not attractive to me. I can't tell if it's something she's doing to herself or just aging, but either way, I'm sick of being in denial and pretending that she's still got "it" when she doesn't.

Behati I've always liked in PINK and hope she continues in that route.

I'd also like to see more Selita, Oluchi, and Ana BB in VS. Selita being fired from VS was bizarre to me more than anything. I know she is not a good model and she has an awful walk, but hell, for most of the shows, Doutzen used to clomp her way down the runway. Nothing that a few runway classes couldn't fix.

Which is funny because I find all 5 of them awful, and would be rather pleased with them gone. :rofl:

*negative comment ftw!*