Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

maybe they would end up with 9 if they removed behati also.
^They'd also end up with 8 if they then got rid of Adriana. We'd have one less member if they got rid of you. And if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle... :ninja: This isn't wish fulfilment or What If? scenarios - there's (currently) no evidence to suggest Behati's position is in question as she's been in all the press releases for the show.

:rofl:

I love you. That was hilarious.

If they remove Behati I won´t know VS anymore. It would be whole "kisses and pouts and Oh I´m so beautiful look at me" company :ninja: Behati is now the only one that at least a little increases the general intelligence since they don´t use Marisa anymore.

Behati is different, she has an outstanding personality, she´s not just a pretty blonde face. They need more girls like she is.

Ts.

LOL don't worry guys Behati aint going anywhere. She was in the Press Release for the show this year. Everyone knows she is the Pink Angel.

Baron you crack me up lol.

So castings started. Hopefully soon we get videos like VS usually do around this time.

I think Dominique Piek might have passed casting. Or been booked for the show because she said all of these on the twitter.

"I'm the happiest girl in the world right now. What a great week ahead!!!!!"

All her tweets before it were about getting ready and being nervous.

I like her. So hopefully she did get cast. She is gorgeous.

Last year they did a "Runway Angels" section with the Angels who walked the show, maybe they're going to do the same this year once the show is done & then they'll update the list/profiles?

The runway angels section is online on the fashion show page.

angellineup.jpg

Lily's profile is officially active, and she's on the supermodel page. No one had been removed as of my last check, so the total is 13. I think caught them while they were in the process of updating everything. When I clicked on Lily's profile when I made that screenshot, it wasn't online yet. Now it is, so maybe they will be removing some of the other profiles soon.

When all of the new face stuff came out last year, I suggested that maybe they were going with a "Perfect 10" type of scenario, and it feels like that's exactly what they did this year. 8 models are listed under the runway angels section. Add the 2 are on maternity leave, and you have a total of 10. Of the extra 3 on the supermodel list, Heidi and Marisa have been inactive most of the year, and one L (Lindsay) has been replaced by another L (Lily).

This is all pure speculation, but it's feeling more and more like a "Perfect 10" scenario to me. If that's what they're going with, then I don't think anymore models should be added (specifically anymore blondes: looking at you Katsia), until some of their other contracts expire. Even though 10 is a lot of models in comparison to previous years, I don't hate the idea of it. There's plenty of work to go around if they spread it out the way they should.

I wish vs was more versatile with their model. they just have blonds, and brunette. and like one dark model.

I think they need more dark models. Why they choose chanel. when they were better dark model like gracie.

emmanuela, arlenis, etc. I would like to see a red hair, an asian model for them as an angel for once.

who is behati? never heard of her, vs need to give her some popularity if they want to keep her.

yes lindsay needs to get out from the supermodel list, she's the boring/unattractive version of erin.

heidi and marissa needs to get out from the supermodel list too, cuz they are inactive models.

chanel needs to get out too, there is nothing sexy about her. VS is all about been sexy.

what is chanel doing in the list she looks like a child since when looking like a child been sexy?

same goes with miranda.

It's the one black rule and it won't change. Black isn't in fashion as sad as it is, it's like that. Also Lindsay is hot and you're just jealous, kay? Also if we are talking removals, may I suggest Andriana Lima and Candice Swanpoel?

And I stand corrected, VS isn't afraid of 13.

Last year they did a "Runway Angels" section with the Angels who walked the show, maybe they're going to do the same this year once the show is done & then they'll update the list/profiles?

The runway angels section is online on the fashion show page.

angellineup.jpg

Lily's profile is officially active, and she's on the supermodel page. No one had been removed as of my last check, so the total is 13. I think caught them while they were in the process of updating everything. When I clicked on Lily's profile when I made that screenshot, it wasn't online yet. Now it is, so maybe they will be removing some of the other profiles soon.

When all of the new face stuff came out last year, I suggested that maybe they were going with a "Perfect 10" type of scenario, and it feels like that's exactly what they did this year. 8 models are listed under the runway angels section. Add the 2 are on maternity leave, and you have a total of 10. Of the extra 3 on the supermodel list, Heidi and Marisa have been inactive most of the year, and one L (Lindsay) has been replaced by another L (Lily).

This is all pure speculation, but it's feeling more and more like a "Perfect 10" scenario to me. If that's what they're going with, then I don't think anymore models should be added (specifically anymore blondes: looking at you Katsia), until some of their other contracts expire. Even though 10 is a lot of models in comparison to previous years, I don't hate the idea of it. There's plenty of work to go around if they spread it out the way they should.

did they add her profile today or yesterday?

I actually find it hilarious that people compare Erin and Lindsay so much...they're blonde..that's the main comparision that everyone is basing this on. They have different eyes...and Erin's face is speckled with freckles.

Erin is pretty...yes. but she doesn't look like a girl that people (male or female) would lust after. she looks like a girl you'd see in a mall and think was attractive.

Lindsay on the other hand...looks like a model, her beauty is much more unsual then Erin's girl next door typical blonde looks. Lindsay has big eyes which reminds me of Gemma Wards and i can see an alien-ish beauty in Linds.

I don't see how people can get them mixed up.

Erin is pretty. But lindsay is beautful, there is a difference.

post-34463-0-1446077724-07577_thumb.jpg

anyways...rant over.

lemme just say IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS YEARS SHOW. SO EXCITED :drool:

I actually find it hilarious that people compare Erin and Lindsay so much...they're blonde..that's the main comparision that everyone is basing this on. They have different eyes...and Erin's face is speckled with freckles.
^I'm with you (on that particular point anyways) li'l v... I don't see any particular resemblance with the pair of them at all. :idk: I happen to err more towards Erin though in attractiveness. But then I do like freckles! :hehe:

Erin is pretty...yes. but she doesn't look like a girl that people (male or female) would lust after. she looks like a girl you'd see in a mall and think was attractive.

Lindsay on the other hand...looks like a model, her beauty is much more unsual then Erin's girl next door typical blonde looks. Lindsay has big eyes which reminds me of Gemma Wards and i can see an alien-ish beauty in Linds.

I don't see how people can get them mixed up.

Erin is pretty. But lindsay is beautful, there is a difference.

post-3451-0-1446077730-01207_thumb.jpg

anyways...rant over.

lemme just say IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS YEARS SHOW. SO EXCITED :drool:

WELL...

I don't find Lindsay's doe-eyed appeal very attractive, while I find Erin utterly sexy and probably the only VS model I'd honestly consider having sex with. I'll also say I prefer Erin's body to Lindsay. :laugh: It's all taste, honey.

post-3451-0-1446077730-05083_thumb.jpg

post-3451-0-1446077730-0719_thumb.jpg

Everyone has their own tastes. I like Lindsay. I think she is super beautiful and has a unique look. I like her for VS but I prefer Erin.

Erin has that cute look but can also be very sexy.

But for me Candice & Rosie dominates the both of them lol :)

my opinion of the vs supermodels.

candice a bighead with a nice body. I hate her nose is so big and flat. :yuckky: on the face. :drool: for the body

Rosie sexy and cute. not fan of her face. hate her eyes. she could sometime be :yuckky: or :drool:

Miranda cute 12 yr old. Hate her nose too big and flat. :yuckky: to skinny for my taste, her eyes are to far apart, her face to small.

Adriana :x hate the mouth, her teeth, her smile, her face too round, don't like her cheekbones, her eyes are to small, not fan of her body is to square for my taste, and i can go on and on and the list would never end

Alessandra :x hate her face expression, her smile, don't like her face shape is too long for my taste, don't like her body either. hate her poses, etc, etc, etc.

Marissa butter face :x with a nice body

Chanel a pretty 12 yr old girl. Too skinny for my taste. :blink:

Behati :yuckky: looks like a cute boy

Lilly looks good in motion, not in photos. Hate her smile :idk: need to see more of her to have an opinion so far to me she :yuckky:

Lindsay :yuckky: too skiny, her eyes are too big.

Heidi pretty and sexy :drool:

Doutzen pretty face. :wub: she's gorgoeus. not fan of her body. to wide on the shoulder.

Erin pretty, beautiful, sexy. My favorite one of all. :wub: :sex:

Katsia sexy. beautiful eyes. :drool: