Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I got to thinking... you know what I would wear? I'd wear a tight catsuit made out of football (American football) material with open laces all down the front so you'd see lots of cleavage... I'd be a sexy football...

It's pretty sad that I would totally be happy wearing that abomination of an outfit, so perhaps I shouldn't throw stones.

:rofl:

Also: Every time I see Erin's name I smile. If I still cared about a girls being Angels or not, I'd squee over the usage of Angel in said advertisement.

Oh, you know that Shakespeare´s most famous sentence has been changed into - "To be angel, or not to be?" ;)

That sexy football outfit sounds damn sexy!!!

Her management says she's fine but that could be them just saying stuff to make everything seem ok. I mean she's canceled events, she's not in the line up for VS, and now she was completely cut from the new biofit commercial. I've seen behind the scenes footage, and it was Lily, Erin and Her filming the commercial and now the final commercial comes out and it's just Erin and Lily. That doesn't seem like everything is "Fine" IMO.
Marisa too dropped off the face of the VS planet and then they re-signed her.

Okay, bad example.

VSAllAccess posted the behind the scenes footage and Ale is in that, so maybe she's in the longer version of the commercial or something. I am stretching here.

Really stretching because she isn't in the TV spot commercial that just started airing which is the same one VSAA uploaded so I doubt there's a longer one now. So weird that they would leave her in the behind the scenes. But she was shooting for VS yesterday before she left again for Milan I am guessing so.

Still, Ale hasn't fallen completely off the map. Her pics are still up on the online catalogue, she's still in that Bombshell series of videos with Candice and Miranda... If she had "parted ways" with VS, she would be gone. They didn't hesitate to remove Marisa from all behind-the-scenes footage of the VS commercial last year when she was ~renegotiating her contract~.

Still, Ale hasn't fallen completely off the map. Her pics are still up on the online catalogue, she's still in that Bombshell series of videos with Candice and Miranda... If she had "parted ways" with VS, she would be gone. They didn't hesitate to remove Marisa from all behind-the-scenes footage of the VS commercial last year when she was ~renegotiating her contract~.

Yeah, and she's shot for VS again today in LA.

Lily has been the best thing about these latest VS launches.

The revolving door of models was leaving me seriously underwhelmed.

- I don't like the Brazilians.

- I'm not that crazy about the blondes.

- Chanel is annoying.

- Rosie is... is... um, no. Just no.

I was beginning to think my VS fandom would end with Miranda, but along comes Lily FTW.

Thank you VS.

Lily has been the best thing about these latest VS launches.
Am I the only one to dislike her look? I mean seriously at this point I'd even take Candice or Adriana over her...

she is a pretty girl, just doesnt "stand out", kinda fads into the back-ground, compared to the others. But she may surprise us in the future, she is still a newbie of sorts, and could really contribute to VS down the road, we all just have to give her time. :wave:

I was really surprised when I saw the new Biofit commercial, Lily looked really great :yes: I've never been a fan, but i have to admit that I loved her in the comercial!

Though, I didn't like her at the recent events :no:

Now, let's talk about Candice, I always thought she was overatted at VS but that she looked great... everytime, on any pictures, at any event. But at the latest event with Erin, Adriana and Lily, she looked so different, I don't know what she did but, yeah, she was... different.

I'm dying to see again Adriana and Doutzen doing an event together, just these two, for me, it's just the best VS pairing ever

I was really surprised when I saw the new Biofit commercial, Lily looked really great :yes: I've never been a fan, but i have to admit that I loved her in the comercial!

Though, I didn't like her at the recent events :no:

Now, let's talk about Candice, I always thought she was overatted at VS but that she looked great... everytime, on any pictures, at any event. But at the latest event with Erin, Adriana and Lily, she looked so different, I don't know what she did but, yeah, she was... different.

I'm dying to see again Adriana and Doutzen doing an event together, just these two, for me, it's just the best VS pairing ever

If you compare her pictures from the earlier event to the recent it looks like her eyebrows are lighter now i don't know if it's because of that but it could be.

SoHo event post-42054-0-1446077496-49813_thumb.jpg L.A eventpost-42054-0-1446077496-53088_thumb.jpg

Supermodel Heidi Klum is quitting her role as 'Head Angel' at lingerie giant Victoria's Secret.

Heidi Klum is quitting Victoria's Secret.

The supermodel has been at the lingerie giants for 13 years but has now announced she is hanging up her angel wings and won't be strutting down the runway in the annual November show.

The mother-of-four told the New York Post newspaper: "All good things have to come to an end. I will always love Victoria's Secret. It has been an absolutely amazing time."

In 2002, Heidi became the 'Head Angel' and amazed everyone last year when she posed in her underwear at the show just five weeks after giving birth to her fourth child.

Other Victoria's Secret Angels include Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley,

Heidi recently admitted she has got a "sell-by date" and said there are only certain campaigns she will sign up to now because the rest are more suited to younger girls.

The 36-year-old beauty said: "Models have a sell-by date. There are certain jobs I don't do anymore, like the young, sexy, cute things for teenagers, or even 25-year-old girls. I go in a different bracket now."

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story...di-klum_1168579