Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

VS just put this up on there facebook page!

It's On! The 2010 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show wants you to be the first to know...Our 2010 Fashion Show will air on 11/30 on CBS! Here's a sneak peek of the sketches. Adriana, Rosie, Candice, Chanel and Erin will be there. Will you?

post-8049-0-1446077291-79459_thumb.jpg post-8049-0-1446077291-82542_thumb.jpg

I wouldn't count it out yet, the Christmas commercial this year is suppose to be an indicator of how the show is going to be. The commercial is very glamorous so I wouldn't judge till more sketches are seen :)

From what I've 'heard' it's fabulous. BUT, you can still get a very kitschy vibe from those outfits. Still, perhaps if the material is right, in the grand scheme of things I might turn out. Still, can't help but set the bar low, so if they do have a great show I'll be impressed ten-fold. :laugh:

I like the boxer outfit looks cool. I think those outfits would be PINK or something. Seem like they fit that athletic vibe. BTW wtf with Ale? She isn't in that list of girls. Unless they are doing something special with her i'm a bit scared :(

Summer may be winding down but Victoria’s Secret and CBS will keep temperatures rising with the 2010 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, scheduled to air on Tuesday, November 30 at 10/9C. The annual lingerie runway show will be back in New York, along with Victoria’s Secret Angels Adriana Lima, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Candice Swanepoel, Chanel Iman and Erin Heatherton. The musical guest will be announced next month, so stay tuned!

God only knows at this point. She was originally suppose to be at 2 of the Bombshell events, and now she's not going to be there. She's not in the Christmas commercial, now she wasn't included in this announcement....

I honestly don't think she's an Angel anymore. Not going to say why, however it's kinda clear something isn't right in Kansas. Hopefully they'll give her the bra this year and a nice send off.

Edit: I really hope I'm wrong about Ale, I'd kinda be sad to see her go! but things just don't seem to be in her favor right now :(

LS we'll talk later about it. :)

btw 53 days tills Halloween :chicken:

LS, do you recall what Rosie said in the VS 2010 behind the scenes shooting for the Holiday commercial?

Rosie: "We are in Milwaukee shooting the holiday commercial for 2010, and all the Angels are here. We traveled from Chicago this morning bright and early and we're shooting with Michael Bay"

Freudian slip of the tongue about Ale or generalized statement?

With Katsia literally coming out of nowhere and shooting not only the xmas campaign, but the commercial, and then being called an Angel in essence by Rosie, do you think it's possible that Katsia kinda replaced Ale last minute (that's if she's no longer an Angel), and if so what is the likelihood we'll continue to see Katsia in the future, also do you think she has the goods to fill the shoes of an Angel?

They have sooo many blonds right now, lol wtf is another one?

That photo of Candice for the promo is sexy. She looks so damn hot.

And i'm glad it's in New York again. I love it when they are in NY.

And not including Miranda and Doutzen I think it's safe to say that as of right now that looks like the Angel line up. It was obvious Rosie, Candice, Erin and Chanel were the new crop of girls. Which to be honest I don't mind at all.

Sucks that there is no Doutzen or Miranda but i'm pretty sure they are still safe with VS. And Adriana is still Adriana.

And i'm presuming that Heidi is most likely finished. Because usually they would throw her name in there for a draw. So I don't know what's happening in regards to her or Alessandra.

hey did anyone notice that on the vs site they call them all supermodels now? no more "angels" then supermodels...

it's really sad that Ale is not being mentioned. to me, her and Adriana are VSFS. they caught my eye back in 2001...

I hope that it's only because Ale is secretly pregnant again and not being she's not an angel anymore.

Candice, while overexposed now, is a great fit for VS and I think she's definitely the next big thing. I think back in 2001-2005 there was a dominance of brunettes -> ale, adri, abb. maybe it's about time for the new blonds to come up

something about this year's VSFS cast feels very weak. I really like Adriana but i don't think she has enough star power to get the media in a frenzy. supermodels tend to need each other.. 1 hot famous model isn't enough. you need a bevy of them. so unfortunate...

BUT i hope that with the random bad luck of having both miranda and doutzen pregnant and if heidi and ale leave, there are 4 more spots up for grabs. Then we can see more beauties on the runway and perhaps identify the next top VS models just like in 2001's fashion show.