Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

The Angels do quite a bit, it just doesn't seem that way because the last couple years most of the contracted Angels have taken a maternity leave. Miranda and Doutzen this year which just leaves Adriana and Ale, and last year Adriana was gone and the year before that Ale was out of the loop. Plus the Angels really only do major appearances in the Late summer early fall, and winter. They market the newer girls during the first of the year. Like I said I think the Angels are doing the same amount of stuff they usually do, it's just since half have been gone on and off the last couple years due to personal matters/pregnancies it seems like they haven't been around much.

That was the point. The Angels don't do much either.

There was some contention that the reason they were pushing Lindsay and Erin at the same time, (the two girls that so many people commonly mistook for each other) was to see who would appeal to their target demographics more. Perhaps they came to realize that Erin has more mass market appeal and thus put Lindsay on the back burner? :idk:

Because Pretty, and Pheno are my friends in real life so I showed them. (And pretty showed a itty bitty teeny weeny preview a few pages back) Sav, and I have the same contacts so we seen it.

The Christmas commercial isn't put together yet, it's just totally unedited footage and interviews with the girls. The Bra is just a sparkly bra, and it's for the Fashion Show teaser that is being put together for the show. VS will probably release all of this late this month or early next month. We are not allowed to release the photos, or media in any way. We are allowed to speak of things but that's basically it.

That was the point. The Angels don't do much either.

There was some contention that the reason they were pushing Lindsay and Erin at the same time, (the two girls that so many people commonly mistook for each other) was to see who would appeal to their target demographics more.

I know. It's like they're two flip-sides of the same coin. And the fact that they photoshop off Erin's freckles half of the time doesn't help.
Perhaps they came to realize that Erin has more mass market appeal and thus put Lindsay on the back burner? :idk:

I hope not, I like Lindsay.

Still have something in mind. We all know that, but - I´m wondering why VS won´t contract some big names (I know supermodel era is over, but still) that people would actually WANT to meet?

Back then it was Tyra, Gisele, Heidi, people wanted to meet them to know they are REAL. They were big names. Big labels. Now it´s... who? And whow? And who is acually that sexi blond? Oh, and Adriana, good ol´ folk.

Most of the girls look like... girls. Not women. Girls. Only Adriana, Doutzen, Marisa and even Ale now look like a women to me. I know, the girls will grow up, but the thing I loved about the old VS was, that there were women - I mean, WOMEN, and then there were girls, that were sexy and yet to grow (like Ale in my eyes back then) and it was great. VS was mainly pushing the women and showing the girls a little bit here and then.

And there were personalities there. Crazy and original Tyra. Sunny Heidi. GISELE :laugh: I´m particulary speaking about this era because it caught me the most.

Yes, we´ve been through this soo many times. Just a plain cry-out.

Still have something in mind. We all know that, but - I´m wondering why VS won´t contract some big names (I know supermodel era is over, but still) that people would actually WANT to meet?

Back then it was Tyra, Gisele, Heidi, people wanted to meet them to know they are REAL. They were big names. Big labels. Now it´s... who? And whow? And who is acually that sexi blond? Oh, and Adriana, good ol´ folk.

Most of the girls look like... girls. Not women. Girls. Only Adriana, Doutzen, Marisa and even Ale now look like a women to me. I know, the girls will grow up, but the thing I loved about the old VS was, that there were women - I mean, WOMEN, and then there were girls, that were sexy and yet to grow (like Ale in my eyes back then) and it was great. VS was mainly pushing the women and showing the girls a little bit here and then.

And there were personalities there. Crazy and original Tyra. Sunny Heidi. GISELE :laugh: I´m particulary speaking about this era because it caught me the most.

Yes, we´ve been through this soo many times. Just a plain cry-out.

Totally :laugh:

- Saying they look like girls as opposed to women is slightly harsh imo, however i kinda see what you're getting at. I think VS might be going for the girl next door look instead of supermodel look cuz the genreal public can relate to that look more then anything else and that in return will generate more interest in the brand VS. Therefore creating more sales...i dunno it's just a theory :ninja:

I get your point. Maybe that´s the thing, yes. And I didn´t mean anything bad about the girls thing :) I think they are all wonderful, but I miss the Woman there. You know what I mean ;)

Someone with a strong and powerful personality. Marisa was just about to be like that and they stopped using her. But I´m not complaining, just thinking :)

It was a question actually, not a statement if you wanna go technical.

ACTUALLY, because it was two sentences, and it ended in a statement the entire quote is considered a statement. :whistle:

BUT, lets not start an argument shall we? It's all fun and games till someone gets offended... then it's just stupid. In fact, here's a present:

lindsayellingson.jpg

:flower: