Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I think Lima has alot more "star power" than she is given credit for, I know she isnt always highly thought of, but I dont think VS would have her, if she didnt have that "IT" factor, NOR would she have a ton of adoring fans either. But I do agree Ale deserves some VS love, that being the Fantasy bra, AND I KNOW that takes Lima out of the running, but hey she got it once, its only fair that Ale should have it to

I didn't have time to read everything, so I'm just going to ask:

The bra that Candice was wearing...is it or isn't it the Fantasy Bra?

Christmas Commercial looks like it's going to be great. I'm excited about the upcoming show as well.

Also, what's with the Candice hate? Yeah she's a bit overexposed by VS, but it's not like it's undeserved. She has the perfect body to do VS work, she sells, and she makes herself available. You guys make it sound like she's this evil attention whore, like everything is solely up to her, without taking into account the fact that she's contracted, and if VS says be there, she has to be there or she's fired.

It's quite clear what VS is trying to do...rather than get a supermodel and pay them lots of money, only to pay them even more money to keep them when their contracts run out, they chose to do it backwards. Take a plain model and make her into a supermodel, and not have to pay her as much. That's why they're pushing her so hard. Let's face it, in a few years she'll have the "Head Angel" title, if Angels continue to exist. So basically, she's sticking around. Get used to it.

Most of your hate would only be justified if she didn't appeal to the masses and wasn't selling, but she is, and the point of having a model in the first place is not to appeal to the tastes of a small minority, but to sell to the masses. In that respect, she is a great model and no wonder they are using her so much.

That being said, if I was Ale and I didn't get the bra, and it went to a non-Angel, I would be pissed.

No the bra Candice is wearing is not the fantasy bra. I'm hoping people can see the Christmas commercial soon they should be editing it soon and releasing some of the footage soon. As for the bra I wouldn't be surprised if Dri does walk away with it this year, they are really pushing her big time she's doing basically every launch, headlining the bombshell tour, headlining the Christmas commercial so I wouldn't be surprised.

As for Ale was watching an interview where some people from Vs were promoting the event in Miami this month where Adriana and Ale were suppose to be and..whenever Ales name was mentioned the lady quickly corrected her and said Adriana and Lily sooooo and this was more than once. She was suppose to do the la event as well but was canceled as well...does not look good

Told you so, it's Adriana and the Incredibles now.
Has Lindsay become an Angel or something? Because we hardly see her anymore. It's like VS has become Adriana & The Incredibles (sometimes featuring Doutzen and Lily).

:blink::blink: Since its free Game night on going on & on about Dri, shall i bring out the big guns about how i really FEEL about some of the VS girlies???? NOTTTTTTTT cause IF YOU CANT SAY SOMETHING NICE DONT SAY NOTHING AT ALL :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Has Lindsay become an Angel or something? Because we hardly see her anymore. It's like VS has become Adriana & The Incredibles (sometimes featuring Doutzen and Lily).

:blink::blink: Since its free Game night on going on & on about Dri, shall i bring out the big guns about how i really FEEL about some of the VS girlies???? NOTTTTTTTT cause IF YOU CANT SAY SOMETHING NICE DONT SAY NOTHING AT ALL :whistle::whistle::whistle:

As long as it ain't Erin, do your worst. :laugh::rofl:

As long as it ain't Erin, do your worst. :laugh::rofl:

Cant bring myself to, because each person likes who they like, and insulting aka "constructive critisim" is mean & pointless,

I´m seriously afraid of that Ale thing. It´s getting clearer and clearer :no:

Yeah. Unfortunately, if you look at some of the other more popular celebrity discussion sites, it's clear that Ale is losing her appeal with the general public.

It's a shame because I really liked her, and to me she was THE angel, alongside Adriana.

I hope they're not thinking of not including her in the show, because it would be weird to only have Adriana as a veteran. The whole reason why VSFS became so popular was that they used lots of the world's highest paid models. Not just one of them.

Er? What does this outburst have to do with my post? Did I criticize Adriana? Because I don't feel like I did. All I did was pointing out that she was the sole active veteran Angel at this point, which is kind of a fact.

Now if you want me to criticize, I sure can.

I´m seriously afraid of that Ale thing. It´s getting clearer and clearer :no:

Yeah. Unfortunately, if you look at some of the other more popular celebrity discussion sites, it's clear that Ale is losing her appeal with the general public.

It's a shame because I really liked her, and to me she was THE angel, alongside Adriana.

I hope they're not thinking of not including her in the show, because it would be weird to only have Adriana as a veteran. The whole reason why VSFS became so popular was that they used lots of the world's highest paid models. Not just one of them.

I agree. Ale is still THE angel for me, she went throuh being sexy little cute thing to a serious Angel, and eventhough I was a little bit scared for how thin she became after giving birth, now it seems she´s back to her form. And although I tried to NOT like her, I failed and still have a thing for her and can´t resist her.

So it upsets me :no:

Siemgi, I wasnt answering, nor was my "outburst" directed towards you, i havent learned the fine art of when qouting to pick the sections i want. Feel free to "Witch" about anyone you so chose, im just tired of the LIMA haters, i finally sorta popped my temper "cork", you wouldnt want to see me if i really went on a "outburst" :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Siemgi, I wasnt answering, nor was my "outburst" directed towards you, i havent learned the fine art of when qouting to pick the sections i want. Feel free to "Witch" about anyone you so chose, im just tired of the LIMA haters, i finally sorta popped my temper "cork", you wouldnt want to see me if i really went on a "outburst" :whistle::whistle::whistle:

I think a lot of people take the term 'haters' to mean some sort of jealousy, and most people who dislike Lima and are outspoken about her, I don't think, are very jealous of her at all. Now if you mean, they are just 'hateful' then I guess that's a proper opinion. :ninja:

I think a lot of people take the term 'haters' to mean some sort of jealousy, and most people who dislike Lima and are outspoken about her, I don't think, are very jealous of her at all. Now if you mean, they are just 'hateful' then I guess that's a proper opinion. :ninja:

When I think "haters" I don't think of jealousy, I think of pure dislike. But again that's me and how I view things, doesn't mean everyone has to feel or agree with that. Again I'm just tired of it all, I stayed quiet long as I could, and thank you Ana for being diplomatic, but I was finally at the end of my rope on the whole "Lima" issue. I think she is a beautiful addition to the VS Empire, and am looking forward to anything new of her, & seeing her in the up coming Show.

With all that said, I'll get off my soap box now, because this isn't the place to get "upset", don't want to get a warning, because im bringing "tension & getting off topic" to this ever so informative thread, and that's what its suppose to be about, bringing us NEW & upcoming news from VS, not model bashing or ranting, thanks again Ana. :wave::wave::wave: