Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ At this point that person is speaking the TRUTH!

It appears that we have two spurious threads now.

A. One full of hilarity, awesomeness, snark, and insightful commentary wrapped in witty banter

B. One full of delusions, soapboxes, obsessions, and fan brigades devoid of rational thinking

Guess which category this thread falls under. Your choices are B, B, or Not A.

It appears that we have two spurious threads now.

A. One full of hilarity, awesomeness, snark, and insightful commentary wrapped in witty banter

B. One full of delusions, soapboxes, obsessions, and fan brigades devoid of rational thinking

Guess which category this thread falls under. Your choices are B, B, or Not A.

SAM-JACKSON-CLAPPING-GIF.gif

Well, despite all these threads full of hilarity, awesomeness, snark, and insightful commentary wrapped in witty banter, delusions, soapboxes, obsessions and fan brigades devoid of rational thinking, Bellazon still isn't the most "dramatic community" I'm surfing on.

But great to see Badass Jackson getting some love. :brows:

What it seems is Karlie is the new Chanel/Marisa. The main problem everyone has is with her look for VS. Chanel was critisized for being to thin, Marisa for being to bimbo ish. Now Karlie for being to HF and thin.

I'll admit I am one who critisized Karlie...a lot! Now though I can see how her pics have improved and she is becoming a favorite of mine :p

Adriana is the Wacky wtf is she doing moment-ed O.O o.o 0.o <insert Barron snarks and lolz here> Adriana

Barbara is the Young Adriana with massive potential for uber fanatics that make people dislike her on a level of a thousand burning suns. Give her time and she'll have her own wacky moments.

Karlie is Selita or a red headed stepchild

--

btw the Barbara fanatics thing is happening very early in her career. GRATZ! GG

Adriana is the Wacky wtf is she doing moment-ed O.O o.o 0.o <insert Barron snarks and lolz here> Adriana

Barbara is the Young Adriana with massive potential for uber fanatics that make people dislike her on a level of a thousand burning suns. Give her time and she'll have her own wacky moments.

Karlie is Selita or a red headed stepchild

--

btw the Barbara fanatics thing is happening very early in her career. GRATZ! GG

Let the mad bitching and ranting PROLONG!!! :nicole:

It's a big week for Karlie who was officially signed as a Victoria's Secret angel. "It is a very big honor," she tells us. "Growing up in St. Louis, that brand has such a huge influence. Worldwide the angels are known as these incredibly strong, beautiful, powerful, sexy women, and I think that to embody that and to be a face of that brand is a huge honor. It is a serious undertaking putting on those wings, but I am excited." Well deserved!

fashionweekdaily.com via Rosary@tfs

Let the mad bitching and ranting PROLONG!!! :nicole:

It's a big week for Karlie who was officially signed as a Victoria's Secret angel. "It is a very big honor," she tells us. "Growing up in St. Louis, that brand has such a huge influence. Worldwide the angels are known as these incredibly strong, beautiful, powerful, sexy women, and I think that to embody that and to be a face of that brand is a huge honor. It is a serious undertaking putting on those wings, but I am excited." Well deserved!