Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Interesting.......again this is only mere speculation....who knows...NOTHING is absolutely confirmed unless AND until Victoria's Secret confirms it on Twitter/Facebook or VSAA........

Barbara Palvin confirmed as face for L'Oreal Paris and Victoria's Secret Angel.........( Angel with a capital A ....LOL )

http://www.examiner.com/article/barbara-palvin-confirmed-as-face-for-l-oreal-paris-and-victoria-s-secret-angel

Today she was shooting in Paris,France the whole entire day with Kenneth Willardt where he tweeted "Great fun day with @BarbaraPalvin @insideloreal lots of new great campaigns .can't wait to see them everywhere ,thank you Glam team !!!!!"

Pier 59 Studios (We are one of the largest photography studios in the world providing a premiere experience!) where Barbara shoots all of her campaigns with VS when she is in New York tweeted just ONCE to Barbara and their Interaction page BLEW up.....

Barbara Palvin@BarbaraPalvin

awww ❤ RT @Pier59Studios: We're gonna do a special #FF to our girl @BarbaraPalvin. Why? Have you see her face? #Gorgeous.

7h730_normal.jpgPier 59 Studios@Pier59Studios

@BarbaraPalvin Dang, girl! One tweet to you blew up our Interaction page. You're good for business, Ms. Palvin! Haha.

And hundreds of her Twitter fans were begging her to have a meet and greet and telling her that they would pay money just for the opportunity to see her...this is the kind of thing VS normally dreams about....Huge crowds during meet and greets....

I honestly don't mind Karlie being with VS or even becoming an angel. She is a great model, has an eye catching catwalk, speaks well, and has very fun and charismatic personality in my opinion. I'm just now to fond of her body and how it looks/photographs sometimes in lingering and bikinis. VS should handle her like they did with Candice and how it seems they are doing with Barbara and slowly transition her into the company and becoming one of the main girls that way it will give her time to get the hang of things and for her body to possibly fill out a little, instead of just thrusting her into the main line, commercials, campaigns, covers, ect already. which brings me to believe that VS knows Karlie isn't VS material or at least not yet and are just using her because she is high fashion's current "it girl" like Chanel was and once her popularity dies down in the hf world they want have any use for her anymore but I do hope I'm wrong and that doesn't happen but Karlie whole thing with VS is reminding me a lot of Chanel's. :no:

Oh and sorry for the long rant lol

Interesting.......again this is only mere speculation....who knows...NOTHING is absolutely confirmed unless AND until Victoria's Secret confirms it on Twitter/Facebook or VSAA........

Barbara Palvin confirmed as face for L'Oreal Paris and Victoria's Secret Angel.........( Angel with a capital A ....LOL )

http://www.examiner.com/article/barbara-palvin-confirmed-as-face-for-l-oreal-paris-and-victoria-s-secret-angel

Today she was shooting in Paris,France the whole entire day with Kenneth Willardt where he tweeted "Great fun day with @BarbaraPalvin @insideloreal lots of new great campaigns .can't wait to see them everywhere ,thank you Glam team !!!!!"

Pier 59 Studios (We are one of the largest photography studios in the world providing a premiere experience!) where Barbara shoots all of her campaigns with VS when she is in New York tweeted just ONCE to Barbara and their Interaction page BLEW up.....

awww ❤ RT @Pier59Studios: We're gonna do a special #FF to our girl @BarbaraPalvin. Why? Have you see her face? #Gorgeous.

@BarbaraPalvin Dang, girl! One tweet to you blew up our Interaction page. You're good for business, Ms. Palvin! Haha.

And hundreds of her Twitter fans were begging her to have a meet and greet and telling her that they would pay money just for the opportunity to see her...this is the kind of thing VS normally dreams about....Huge crowds during meet and greets....

Karlie's body is not vastly different then the majority of current "angels"

They're all super skinny, with really long legs, a tiny ass, and a serious need for chicken cutlets and a pushup to get the illusion of tits.

She doesn't look anorexic in any way, shape or form. Yes Karlie used to be a lot smaller, but as you age . . . and get off of Fashion Week(month) and eat . . . you tend to put weight on.

Her body is healthy by the looks of it, and take in mind she used to be a ballerina. They're naturally thin, and that doesn't mean they're unhealthy. Now if you think Karlie's sickly looking then we need to sit back and take a long look at Gisele's old body (tall and lanky), or Izabel's (how many times have we seen ribs and said nothing?), or how about Natalie Portman's, Candice S, Chanel Iman, Daphne Groeneveld, Frida Gustavsson, Taylor Marie Hill, Elsa Hosk, Kemp Muhl, Ginta Lapina, Natalia Vodianova, Lindsay E, Cora Keegan, Ana Beatriz Barros, Gemma Ward, Liu Wen, Barbara Fialho, Hailey Clauson, or dozens of other top models. Lucy I think we have a problem!

Does Karlie in this RECENT picture look like she's going to blow over in a stiff wind? Nope. She actually looks thicker then Candice S.

Now stop going full retard

kBjyngu.png RNHEQ.gif

:rofl: at the 'it girl' conversation. As though it's irrational to imply that Karlie is so. Joan was #1 on models.com and it was well deserved, but as far as work and coverage went --how was Karlie far behind Joan? As though they aren't both extremely prominent in the industry. Even though I don't think Karlie is as horrible for VS as all of you do, I can recognize that they want her for her status far more than they do the way she looks in lingerie.

edit: and wait guys, what happened here?! I thought I was the only looney in favor of Karlie @ VS. But Misslimavzla...your avi/sig (I thought you didn't like karlie/vs?!) and all of these comments by others in support of her? Glad to see it though :PinkCouture2: :PinkCouture2: :PinkCouture2:

Karlie's body is not vastly different then the majority of current "angels"

They're all super skinny, with really long legs, a tiny ass, and a serious need for chicken cutlets and a pushup to get the illusion of tits.

She doesn't look anorexic in any way, shape or form. Yes Karlie used to be a lot smaller, but as you age . . . and get off of Fashion Week(month) and eat . . . you tend to put weight on.

Her body is healthy by the looks of it, and take in mind she used to be a ballerina. They're naturally thin, and that doesn't mean they're unhealthy. Now if you think Karlie's sickly looking then we need to sit back and take a long look at Gisele's old body (tall and lanky), or Izabel's (how many times have we seen ribs and said nothing?), or how about Natalie Portman's, Candice S, Chanel Iman, Daphne Groeneveld, Frida Gustavsson, Taylor Marie Hill, Elsa Hosk, Kemp Muhl, Ginta Lapina, Natalia Vodianova, Lindsay E, Cora Keegan, Ana Beatriz Barros, Gemma Ward, Liu Wen, Barbara Fialho, Hailey Clauson, or dozens of other top models. Lucy I think we have a problem!

post-22010-0-1446080647-01085_thumb.png

Does Karlie in this RECENT picture look like she's going to blow over in a stiff wind? Nope. She actually looks thicker then Candice S.

Now stop going full retard

post-22010-0-1446080647-0215_thumb.gif

I honestly don't mind Karlie being with VS or even becoming an angel. She is a great model, has an eye catching catwalk, speaks well, and has very fun and charismatic personality in my opinion. I'm just now to fond of her body and how it looks/photographs sometimes in lingering and bikinis. VS should handle her like they did with Candice and how it seems they are doing with Barbara and slowly transition her into the company and becoming one of the main girls that way it will give her time to get the hang of things and for her body to possibly fill out a little, instead of just thrusting her into the main line, commercials, campaigns, covers, ect already. which brings me to believe that VS knows Karlie isn't VS material or at least not yet and are just using her because she is high fashion's current "it girl" like Chanel was and once her popularity dies down in the hf world they want have any use for her anymore but I do hope I'm wrong and that doesn't happen but Karlie whole thing with VS is reminding me a lot of Chanel's. :no:

Oh and sorry for the long rant lol

Something we all need to keep in mind. Victoria's Secret is still a company, and it doesn't matter how much Monica or Ed likes a model, if they aren't selling to the general public they will not keep someone around if someone else sells more. Because the bottom line is the all mighty dollar. So you may all assume that Karlie isn't selling but obviously she's doing something right. And her body is not a whole lot different from Lindsay Ellingson, Erin Heatherton, Alessandra Ambrosio or Miranda Kerr. All women who either didn't have tits and ass before they had babies or before they paid for them. Candice only has more of a quote on quote figure because she has hips and arches her back to unhealthy degrees, so lets stop on the Karlie hate and just move on.

God I don't even like the woman but I feel bad because the hatred directed towards her is beyond unreasonable. If I didn't know any better I'd think it was jealousy. Not because of her looks but because she got the quote on quote contract and all ya'lls quote on quote favorite didn't.

People are fighting over to know if Karlie is too thin or too ugly and should or should not die in a fire but, it's been an eternal while since a VS model is not having a vacant stare on her VS shoot. She delivers with her eyes more than any other VS models. Maybe because her real job is not to be a VS pin-up but a fashion model? She reminds me Linda Evangelista. No need to have a perfect face & body to be a high class + model.

Karlie is my favorite model of 2011. No other working model's portfolio impresses me more. She also has the advantage of being all-American and personable. I've not seen enough, but she comes across as being diligent and aware in the interviews I saw her back in 2011. A clever girl, obviously above-average in this respect.

BTW, this is Karlie circa 2010 (?) and what she looks like when she's heavier.

karliekloss1.jpg