Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Mermaid: People don't like emily. Yes there are people out there who don't like emily. LOTS of people find her boring, and uninteresting. There are also people out there who don't like karlie. People find her to be ugly and overrated. But theres also ALOT of love for karlie....theres also ALOT of love for Emily :) So point I"m trying to get across here is that its okay people don't like emily. its okay if people don't like karlie. Because both have lovers and haters, and that doesn't make any of these girls better than eachother :)

Boring as model for sure ,but I think that general public will find prettier Emily then Karlie

You can't assume that just cause you believe it darling ;) I might say that people would find karlie prettier in general :whistle: You can't just assume because you feel that way ;) ITS NOT FACT. ITS OPINION ;)

I know that is why Emily has her place in top ten of I am the biggest fan revival and Karlie not or rather not yet

And I am really passionate about Emily and her beauty because she is my absolute beauty ideal and inspiration

But I have not said that Emily deserves angel and Karlie not

I said if Emily will get more exposure,she can be not less popular as Candice for example but again it is all my opinion

Karlie is great poser and talented as model,but I don`t like her appeal that is all

AnaBBarrosFan English is my third language so that is why I make a lot of mistakes,because I have never really been a good student

It's fine to express your opinion but the way you express it is just as important. If I were to say 'Emily has bug eyes, weird teeth, and she looks like there's absolutely nothing going on in her head' you'd probably not appreciate that. Freedom of speech gives me the right to say that, but doesn't excuse the fact that it's just rude.

And like everyone else is stating, opinions aren't facts. Facts are facts.

Anyway I have never said that what I said is the only right

Should I and all others write IMO in the end of each post?

It is clear that all posts written by me is my personal opinion and not a fact and if they seem to sound like I think that I am only right(but it is not like this) it is because I believe in them

When you write that Karlie looks gorgeous it is not a fact but opinion too

But I am tired of arguing and I regret that I mentioned Emily name in this thread

I am aware of a fact that certain people will prefer Karlie to Emily as a beauty or model

Now please can you continue talking about VS Angels Adri,Ale etc and other Vs related things :flower:

And if I offended Karlie fans sorry :idk:

I am almost sure in the future she will be one of the favourite angels of public

This is getting ridiculous, some people will like Karlie & some people won't. Every model on earth has people who likes her & people who doesn't ... I don't get why this keeps going on & on & on & on ...

Emily is too good for VS anyway. She's drop dead gorgeous and has a great body. Qualities a 2013 VS won't see if their lives depended on it. It's not like her bank account it empty. She has a Maybelline contract and she books great campaigns season after season. Victoria's should keep hiring her bony alien models

Agreed. Emily is too good :)

Emily is too good for VS anyway. She's drop dead gorgeous and has a great body. Qualities a 2013 VS won't see if their lives depended on it. It's not like her bank account it empty. She has a Maybelline contract and she books great campaigns season after season. Victoria's should keep hiring her bony alien models

It appears that we have two spurious threads now.

A. One full of hilarity, awesomeness, snark, and insightful commentary wrapped in witty banter

B. One full of delusions, soapboxes, obsessions, and fan brigades devoid of rational thinking

Guess which category this thread falls under. Your choices are B, B, or Not A.