Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

is it official now? 485943_10151251247362776_805837527_n.jpg

got it from russel james' fb which is public

I must be the ONLY one who strongly dislikes Karlie face but not her body(though her chest in this pic looks hilarious)

She has huge nose,big teeth,her smile looks so creepy

The first thing that attracts my attention is her nose

She doesn`t have flawless striking features to pull off short hair

She looks like she is 30 years old :idk:

And thats fine, thats all your opinion. :) In my opinion she's gorgeous, and its all her little imperfections that make her beautiful! I think models who are perfect are so painfully boring :yes:

I must be the ONLY one who strongly dislikes Karlie face but not her body(though her chest in this pic looks hilarious)

She has huge nose,big teeth,her smile looks so creepy

The first thing that attracts my attention is her nose

She doesn`t have flawless striking features to pull off short hair

She looks like she is 30 years old :idk:

And you act like Photoshop is this new, foreign tool and a real atrocity. No. It's not new and it's not going anywhere, especially when it comes to VS. They Photoshop everything.

There's a fine line between having an opinion and being a fanatic and you cross it every single time with these lengthy posts either bashing other models or praising Barbara. We get it. Karlie is awful and Barbara wins at life.

There's a fine line between having an opinion and being a fanatic and you cross it every single time with these lengthy posts either bashing other models or praising Barbara. We get it. Karlie is awful and Barbara wins at life.

+1

Nope ...Bregje's pic is not photoshopped....her makeup is not flawlessly even....her cheeks are naturally flushed..her skin is not plastic perfect...a terrible (natural) shadow falls across the top of her arm and makes it darker ...she has slight blemishes( freckles maybe) on her face and arm skin...the skin between her nose and lips is not very defined...ie she looks naturally beautiful with some imperfections and not photoshopped....the pros would have erased/lightened the shadow, defined her lip line and added more colour to her face etc...

If it was photoshopped then it was truly badly done...and I still can't believe it...see the prominent crease under her left arm pit and the whitish shadow of the chicken cutlet/bra filler/jel cap visible beneath the red satin bra( that is not a sweat stain)...Photoshop experts def would have removed those...they know what to look for and what to erase.....but if you say so.....I am so done...Adieu....

o.o Couldn't vs find a smaller bra so Karlie's not swimming in the cups? :rofl:

I don't think the term Angel means the same thing it did 5+ years ago.

I think VS changed the concept of a VS Angel when they decided to go a different business route. Now it seems like Angels are nothing more then models who work for them - which is why every new model that works for them is called an Angel by not only the media, but the company is well.