Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

We all might say what we say about Candice but no one can deny she knows how to work it. There are time yes where she over does it a little. But I can completely understand why VS obsess over her. She has it all. She obviously is doing well with the customers too. That's why she's still around and doing so much.

We all might say what we say about Candice but no one can deny she knows how to work it. There are time yes where she over does it a little. But I can completely understand why VS obsess over her. She has it all. She obviously is doing well with the customers too. That's why she's still around and doing so much.

Not the height

Not the height

Or personality in my opinion but height never mattered to me when it comes to models tbh its all about the personality especially when your an angel and how you carry your self to me and I do like the video its no secret that girl has an amazing body I just wished she didn't overdue with the poses and sexy faces though at times . And I agree that Miranda looked amazing at the Golden Globes probably one of my best dressed. Barbara, Rosie, Jessica and Megan looked lovely as well.

I think Victoria's Secret is not going to continue with Barbara for long...I just don't see it happening...even now there are very few Barbara photos being added....for every one Barbara/VS photo there are like 30 of Candice and even 15 of Karlie and 10 of Bregje....Plus with all that talk about how inappropriate Karlie is for VS she STILL managed to get The Valetine's day cover...and right now Karlie, Bregje, Lais, Alessandra, Behati, Erin and Candice are doing some sort of photoshoot with Russell James in Miami ....Plus today Karlie posted a photo of herself in a pair of Angel Wings and tagged it VS Angels ...I think she will be their Next Angel if she isn't one already .....and Barbara will slowly disappear .....I just don't get it...Karlie and her VS appeal...she is such a Plain Jane and her body is scary skinny...

I thought they( esp Ed Razek )liked Barbara but I think Monica really likes Karlie...and I guess what Monica likes.....Monica gets !!!!

She even titled it "Kisses from Heaven"....................

https://twitter.com/...0/photo/1/large

Miranda was promoting her own hotness & looked way better than Barbara or Rosie or Heidi or any other model who went to the Golden Globes.

Yes, she promotes her hotness/flawlessness. She wrote a whole book about it - a book I read when I was a fan. And yes again she looked good, I admit, that's why she was waving to the crowd like the queen of Hollywood or Queen Elizabeth.

I like Karlie for VS, eventhough I was afraid of it at first. She knows her angles, and that´s cool. She is interesting /at least for me/ and, hell, you people always talk about how skinny ALL the VS girls are, so...? :laugh:

Yay another Candice video, can't contain the excitement ....

:voodoo:

:laugh:

but you have to admit she looks good ;)

I'm all for thought-provoking discussion on model-related issues but all I'm gathering is 'Karlie's body is gross, Candice tries too hard/is used too much, and Miranda is an attention whore' over and over and over.

Oh and in case people forget...ALL THE MODELS GET PHOTOSHOPPED!

I like Karlie too. These girls are clearly bringing something to the table for VS or they'd get the axe. Yes, VS is pushing them but if they weren't seeing a return on their efforts, they'd stop. They're a business first and foremost.

I'm all for thought-provoking discussion on model-related issues but all I'm gathering is 'Karlie's body is gross, Candice tries too hard/is used too much, and Miranda is an attention whore' over and over and over.

Oh and in case people forget...ALL THE MODELS GET PHOTOSHOPPED!

I like Karlie too. These girls are clearly bringing something to the table for VS or they'd get the axe. Yes, VS is pushing them but if they weren't seeing a return on their efforts, they'd stop. They're a business first and foremost.

If you are here for thought-provoking, you are in the wrong thread my dear. :ninja:

TBH I doubt the reason Karlie is everywhere is because she sells. I think it's because they want her to sell, so they're pulling out all the stops to make her one of their "it-girls", it may work (see Candice) or flop (see Chanel), we'll see.

Also, it was a video, so it's angles, not phototshop.

Wow, most loved outfits. Cool! Adriana (1,920) , Candice (1,464) and Barbara (1,361)

They must be the top sellers too. :)

No. Candice and Adriana are on the first few outfits you see without even scrolling and Barbara, well, Beliebers...

TBH I doubt the reason Karlie is everywhere is because she sells. I think it's because they want her to sell, so they're pulling out all the stops to make her one of their "it-girls", it may work (see Candice) or flop (see Chanel), we'll see.

Also, it was a video, so it's angles, not phototshop.

Wow, most loved outfits. Cool! Adriana (1,920) , Candice (1,464) and Barbara (1,361)

They must be the top sellers too. :)

No. Candice and Adriana are on the first few outfiyts you see without even scrolling and Barbara, well, Beliebers...

Business is business, and while I believe they do want karlie because of her popularity/high fashion addition to be an it girl, I doubt she's hurting sales ;)