Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Dear little Heidi...I remember her at The Oscars once in an awful red couture dress and her hair in a huge bun with Seal and how they hogged the cameras...They were being interviewed by Ryan Seacrest and they just wouldn't let go ...they kept talking and talking LOL....and Brad Pitt was walking by and Ryan was so mad but was too professional and polite to tell them off.....and Gisele...again ..in a beautiful ice white strapless gown..but she was there only because Leo was nominated for an Oscar for Best Actor...The Aviator I think...Poor Erin....she missed the opportunity by a few months....but at least now she can go to The Super Bowl with her football-player boyfriend....

Miranda was promoting her own hotness & looked way better than Barbara or Rosie or Heidi or any other model who went to the Golden Globes.

Exactly! Her hottness! People on the internet are just wicked towards her.

But I think she didn't look better than Rosie! Rosie's body was built for clothes!

^Rosie looked pregnant in that dress. At least from the shot I saw.

@Michaelolajide1: Really looking forward to working with @AdrianaLima @erinheatherington and @LaurenCutillo @VictoriasSecret tomorrow at AerospaceHPC!!!