Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Heid and Tyra were doing PR even before their shows started getting anywhere.

Adriana does the most PR out of all the current girls. She does more events/photo ops, she's involved in most of the announcements.

She's even did PR for them both times she was pregnant. It's the tv shows/interviews that is kinda shared equally between the girls, but even at that, she does the better ones.

Ale on the other hand does PR, but not as much as Adriana. Although she's present in most of the big events.

I wonder why Miranda doesn't do much PR

But whenever there's a big launch the ones they call are Dri and/or Ale. Like FNO, it's been one of them since it started, heck Adriana was ready to explode in 2009 & they still had her doing it & then she did it again in 2010 & 2011 & last year was Alessandra alone. & when there's a tour, a big opening or somethings like that it's always Dri and/or Ale + someone else.

I just think VS feels like they don't need to push Adriana & Alessandra with catalogues anymore, people knows their faces & related them to VS in a sec :idk:

Have you been following Miranda's career? Oh she's been busy alright, not with promoting her brand. And I think it's more like VS not wanting to use her like they do with the other girls. Her situation is not the same as Heidi/Tyra. And Ale and Adriana do more PR, so they don't really need an excuse.

Karlie Kloss is not going anywhere as far as VS is concerned ....Karlie and Lily Aldridge ( my absolutely least favourite VS faces) shot a VS Fabulous commercial together in New York last Dec and though the ad and print work is yet to be released it is already my least favourite VS campaign....Ugh Karlie and Lily sharing the screen....not a Candice,Behati or Bregje fan but at least their Fabulous Collection ad was cool and Behati looked adorable in her hot neon pink pink lingerie....she totally outshone Candice....

I wonder what they are going to do in Miami ....one of their high profile art designers posted a photo of designer shoes on her Instagram and tweeted about going to Miami for VS work this week ...those gorgeous couture shoes make it clear that it has nothing to do with VS Swim....hmm

Barbara Palvin has been invited to attend The Golden Globe Awards ceremony this sunday... (I think she is representing L'Oreal Elnett Hairspray but I am not sure ) ..this is big news... obviously she is not presenting any award or going up on stage ...she is just going as an invited guest....walking the red carpet....still an invite is rare ....all the amazing photo opportunities( the photographers/paps will be there en masse) the massive global audience and to mingle with Hollywood stars and the VIP....

Has any VS model been an invited guest at a prestigious Awards ceremony like the Globes or The Academy Awards...representing VS ???? If she was an Angel this would have been such an amazing PR move for them...esp since she was invited by the HFPA (The Hollywood Foreign Press Association ).....

Dear little Heidi...I remember her at The Oscars once in an awful red couture dress and her hair in a huge bun with Seal and how they hogged the cameras...They were being interviewed by Ryan Seacrest and they just wouldn't let go ...they kept talking and talking LOL....and Brad Pitt was walking by and Ryan was so mad but was too professional and polite to tell them off.....and Gisele...again ..in a beautiful ice white strapless gown..but she was there only because Leo was nominated for an Oscar for Best Actor...The Aviator I think...Poor Erin....she missed the opportunity by a few months....but at least now she can go to The Super Bowl with her football-player boyfriend....