Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

We can all crib and complain to the high heavens and back about how Victoria's Secret shows major favoritism towards Candice Swanepoel with way too much exposure on their website and that horribly sickening ,annoying Candy Love feature during The VSFS 2012 ....plus her getting to wear 3 outfits incl 3 wings when even veterans like Adriana ,Alessanda and Doutzen only got the chance to wear 2 outfits and how she opened The Angels in Bloom segment while poor little Alessandra once again got the Step Sister treatment but I think the one and only model that VS is completely, totally and truly, madly, deeply in love is with is ....no surprise here ....drum roll please...Miranda Kerr......

Don't believe me ...They gave her the THE single most beautiful Fantasy Bra EVER made ( the drop-dead gorgeous sea foam green one) plus she got to open The AQUATIC ANGELS segment with Maroon 5 featuring Adam Levine and they made her entrance look something similar to Botticelli's The Birth of Venus and when she walked in The Ballet Segment she not only closed it but they gave her an adorable little crown and made her coronation as their most honourable beloved Queen complete ......and then there are the commercials......THE COMMERCIALS ....Miranda Kerr's VS commercials are by far the most beautiful, most dreamiest, most perfect,sexiest and the best produced ever ....like EVER and although I am not a fan of her even I can honestly admit they were the best and she looked gorgeous in them !!!!!

Her TWO Victoria's Secret Cotton Lingerie Commercials and her VS Dream Angels Push-up one were the BEST commercials VS has ever made and I LOVE them...totally .....I will post them here for your viewing pleasure....They are perfection ....they never bestowed little Candy this honour .....Enjoy ......

VS Dream Angels Push-up with Miranda Kerr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2rr0EITSU0

Behind the Scenes of the Victoria's Secret Cotton Lingerie Shoot

This one is a bit old but look how beautiful and dreamy and angelic it is....has any of their new commercials been as beautiful and fairy tale like....Miranda looks AMAZING !!!! The ad begins at the end of the clip.....I am SO completely in love with ALL her VS ads....

What I find funny is how VS is mindful these days about not making over-the-top sexy outfits that are exposing but they didn't have a problem giving Candice 2 skimpy outfits in this year's show. That's all part of the 'Sexy Candice' campaign.

Candice's walk is not power, she can walk but it's more on the soft side. Gisele's walk is the epitome of power walk, it's everything. KK and Adriana (before she became crazy on the runway) are excellent catwalkers too. In fact, all the angels before 2007 are all catwalk goddesses. Candice would've looked so average amongst them. The other new girls would've been invisible amongst them.

They don't have angels that are the whole package anymore. I mean the younger girls. Maybe in 2015, Cara will be in the roster too. The quality going down as the years go by.

I'm going to take the time to say all the things that are wrong in the same post, just because I have too much time on my hands today.

Doutzen only got the chance to wear 2 outfits and how she opened The Angels in Bloom segment while poor little Alessandra once again got the Step Sister treatment

I'm going to take the time to say all the things that are wrong in the same post, just because I have too much time on my hands today.

Doutzen only got the chance to wear 2 outfits and how she opened The Angels in Bloom segment while poor little Alessandra once again got the Step Sister treatment

Doutzen got three outfits, not two & she closed a segment so i don't think she was too upset. Adriana's body wasn't 100% runway ready so i think that played a huge part on her getting two outfits, Alessandra did get screwed in all levels this year though

Don't believe me ...They gave her the THE single most beautiful Fantasy Bra EVER made ( the drop-dead gorgeous sea foam green one) plus she got to open The AQUATIC ANGELS segment with Maroon 5 featuring Adam Levine and they made her entrance look something similar to Botticelli's The Birth of Venus

Iv4QN.gif