Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

barbara's young but how is that interview charming? she's full of herself in my opinion. All she did in that video was share that people come up to her and ask if she's a model, someone gave her sixty red roses and that her friends say she looks like "the pretty brooke Shields" which by the way she doesn't. Even in her u stream thing she's full of herself. Beautiful girl but not a fan of her personality. Maybe with time she will change.

I just watched the video and dear god you're spot on. Between the fanatics and that interview... hell no. Babs being knocked down my ladder of awesome.

Just sit and be pretty, don't smile often and sell that lingerie and we're good.

^I am a Barbara fan but one thing I'm not is a delusional or biased fan. I admitted that I can see how Barbara could have come off looking holier than thou in that interview heck even I have commented on this very thread about her coming off like that on her twitter but I can sympathize with Barbara a little not because I am fan but because she is still a young girl growing up/maturing. Anyone has the right to think what they want about her that is fine but don't completely right her off as being stuck up or having a bad personality until you see the final result if that makes any sense. All I'm saying is models tend to start out young and this industry can change them for the good or the better, make or break them so wait to at least wait to see how Barbara turns out before you start judging her personality as a whole.

^I am a Barbara fan but one thing I'm not is a delusional or biased fan. I admitted that I can see how Barbara could have come off looking holier than thou in that interview heck even I have commented on this very thread about her coming off like that on her twitter but I can sympathize with Barbara a little not because I am fan but because she is still a young girl growing up/maturing. Anyone has the right to think what they want about her that is fine but don't completely right her off as being stuck up or having a bad personality until you see the final result if that makes any sense. All I'm saying is models tend to start out young and this industry can change them for the good or the better, make or break them so wait to at least wait to see how Barbara turns out before you start judging her personality as a whole.

We were saying?!

Kate Upton 'is celeb not model'

Model booker Kristi McCormick believes Kate Upton is more of a celebrity than a model.

Kate Upton's supermodel status has been called into question by a top model booker.

Kristi McCormick founded casting and consultancy agency Matchbook in 2009 and knows exactly what it takes to make it in the industry.

Kate landed the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue this year and has since moved into high fashion with shoots for the likes of Vogue and Jalouse magazine. Kristi isn't sure she has what it takes to stay at the top.

"Kate's more of a celebrity than a model in my opinion. She didn't grow up as a model for years in order to achieve her 'supermodel' status. She became a celebrity model in a very short period of time. British Vogue putting Kate on the cover means (to me) that they wanted to sell more newsstand issues that month (which they probably did!)," she laughed to StyleCaster.com.

Kristi also spoke about the trend for Victoria's Secret models appearing in high-profile campaigns, following Adriana Lima and Doutzen Kroes' turns as the faces of Miu Miu's Spring/Summer 13 range.

Kristi insists there is nothing new in this, as the luxury lingerie company actually always uses models who already have solid careers. However, it has started to look for other qualities too.

"There's definitely a trend in hiring beautiful models with great personalities. Years ago, VS would just base decisions on the model's look and portfolio. Now, the models have to be spokespeople as well," she explained. "They go on talk shows, they comment on fashion, they are filmed and interviewed for behind-the-scenes. If a model walks into a casting and has the right body and look, plus if she demonstrates ability to be a spokesperson, she'll almost surely be confirmed."

barbara's young but how is that interview charming? she's full of herself in my opinion. All she did in that video was share that people come up to her and ask if she's a model, someone gave her sixty red roses and that her friends say she looks like "the pretty brooke Shields" which by the way she doesn't. Even in her u stream thing she's full of herself. Beautiful girl but not a fan of her personality. Maybe with time she will change.

GpytU.gif