Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I disagree. She always seemed like a blunt and carefree person to me and she's also very private, even back then. Some of the eyebrow-raising comments she's made were in lad's magazines and very appropriate to the subject of the interview.

Come to think of it, it does seem like Candice is trying to sex up her image. She just needs a bigger audience to listen to her lol. And I

I disagree. She always seemed like a blunt and carefree person to me and she's also very private, even back then. Some of the eyebrow-raising comments she's made were in lad's magazines and very appropriate to the subject of the interview.

Come to think of it, it does seem like Candice is trying to sex up her image. She just needs a bigger audience to listen to her lol. And I

Well, to me the fact she revealed those things in magazines like GQ and FHM just confirms my assumption that she didn't say it without any ulterior motives...

And "it was appropriate to the subject of the interview" doesn't excuse anything imho. I haven't read the full interviews, but I doubt that she was asked things like "Have you ever fallen in love with a stripper?"

Besides, if this excuses Megan, why doesn't it excuse Candice?

it was quite a surprise reading something "new" from her...thought it was very refreshing! and nothing wrong with saying something that is being practiced in every single household right?

i don't think that candice said that on purpose though...she does not come across like the person who craves attention all the time...and especially not that kind of attention of the public...

It's not that she talked about sex; it's more the statement "I was very sexual at a young age" in particular.

She already told that she loves the sexual energy of Brazil and the attitude of its citizens regarding the joys of life.

However, I think this particular sentence comes off out of place; like an unnecessary information which also raises some follow-up questions.

Moreover, I guess you don't have to be "sexual since a young age" to enjoy "the spririt of Brazil" and to feel more comfortable and free when it comes to sexuality.

it was quite a surprise reading something "new" from her...thought it was very refreshing! and nothing wrong with saying something that is being practiced in every single household right?

i don't think that candice said that on purpose though...she does not come across like the person who craves attention all the time...and especially not that kind of attention of the public...

Brazil has been producing some of the sexiest models in the industry since the late 90s. Think Gisele, Isabeli, Adriana, Ana BB, Izabel. Some might say some of those models are the sexiest of all time. So I wouldn't argue with her on the people's sexuality there.

It's refreshing indeed to hear her talk about different things. But it's just too much info

Really?