Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Does anyone know when the shoots of Barbara P, Frida G, Karlie K, Sara S ecc. that they've done early after the VSFS will be showed?

The first releases on VSAA were on Jan 6 last year. The pics always are always uploaded on the VS.com a bit earlier so they should be there in the coming weeks.

Lindsay shot for Swim as well this year.

:flower:

Yeah I think all the swim videos and pictures officially come out somewhere in January.

I think model Maryna Linchuk is also in St. Barts......She has been there since 10th of December and regularly posting pics on Twitter and Instagram !!!!

Hopefully their better known models and Angels( other than Erin who already went and shot there ) will go there soon as well ....fingers crossed !!!1

The failed Christmas carol video has already racked more views than any other videos on their youtube channel and has only been there one week. I can't decide if it's good or bad.

ETA:

They added pics from the VSFS screening on VSAA. Guess who didn't attend?

of course miranda :p lol

I like those shots, the girls all look fresh.

The failed Christmas carol video has already racked more views than any other videos on their youtube channel and has only been there one week. I can't decide if it's good or bad.

ETA:

They added pics from the VSFS screening on VSAA. Guess who didn't attend?

Thank You for the photo link....Barbara looks like a living doll ,she is sooooo pretty.... Alessandra's dress was perfection....so glamorous and Erin looks natural and nice..Like a real American Girl Next Door /Miss America....I hope that smile stayed there even after watching The Calendar Girls segment !!!! Candice looks so artificial....Too much Make-Up and pulling her hair into a too tight ponytail does not flatter her features !!!Behati looks like a happy go lucky teenager...she looks so young ...Wow ....

Adriana looks young and good with her hair swept back...loose hair in the other photo and bham !!!!she looks mature again !!! I like Doutzen..her smart casual style is cool .....love the sweater ...looks so comfy :0) Yup that person was right....Lindsay does not shave her arms...and she looks so pale...Guess that Jimmy Coco tan came with an expiry date ....

The Christmas commercial was simply atrocious ...the girls come off looking like a pathetic bunch of bland , brainless bimbos ...Most people watch it just to have a laugh and make a silly comment on the comments section....the reason it has so many views is that it was unnecassarily over hyped ...people are curious...If i was one of them and saw the stuff people wrote on Daily Mail or Just Jared i would just die of embarassment !!!! I can't belive VS and Madoff Productions willingly chose to portray the girls in such a manner ....the shame !!!!

I don't think the commercial is atrocious at all, it's a good commercial until you compare it to the 2005 version, and honestly i just think it's very stupid from VS to copy their own commercials :idk: