Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

We're all wrong. Miranda and Adriana are besties :blah:

Adriana Lima - Miranda Kerr praises fellow Victoria's Secret models

Miranda Kerr praises fellow Victoria's Secret models

Victoria's Secret Angel Miranda Kerr is grateful to Adriana Lima for supporting her during her pregnancy and to Doutzen Kroes for binging on chips with her.

Adriana Lima has been an ''amazing friend'' to Miranda Kerr.

Miranda, 29, says her fellow Victoria's Secret model helped her out a lot when she was expecting her and Orlando Bloom's 23-month-old son Flynn, and she was also grateful to model Doutzen Kroes for ensuring she wasn't the only model with a craving of chips during her pregnancy.

She said: ''Adriana's been an amazing friend to me over the years. When I was secretly pregnant, I kept mining her for information.

''Doutzen and I were pregnant at the same time and we both craved chips - everyone was like, 'Miranda, what's going on? You don't eat fries!' ''

While the brunette beauty insists the Victoria's Secret models do not follow the same strict health plan as one another, she is ''mindful'' about what she eats and consumes food tailored to her blood type.

Miranda Kerr added to InStyle magazine: ''There is no Victoria's Secret diet we all follow. However, I am a qualified health coach, so I'm mindful about what I put into my body, sticking to food that's tailored to my blood type.

''(A): low-GI, high alkaline, with plenty of fresh vegetables and a little meat.''

Adriana has never been absent for the catalogues except for late 2009-early 2010 & most of 2012 but that is because she was pregnant, other than that she's always in the catalogues, obviously not as much as she used to in her early days but neither Tyra & Heidi were that much in the catalogues after they became more popular with VS.

As for who's leaving, i think it's Ale too. She got the full goodbye treatment like Marisa in 2009: Fantasy Bra, two oufits, didn't open or close segment, not many screen time. The fact that she went to St. Barths after the show means nothing, Marisa worked for VS until the very end of 2009. I secretly hope Dri is the one leaving though, that way i can be officially done with VS :ninja:

^^ & ^ I don't understand those two statements. Be done with VS how? Not buy their products anymore? Not go into VS threads to see what's up? Not watch the VSFS? Not get the catalogs delivered to your house and pretend you are going to buy something when really you just want to stare lovingly/longingly into the breasts of your favorite model? Not invite them to your next birthday party, because if VS was really your friend they wouldn't have done this to you?

PR stands for press release :) I agree with you also about the blondes. I've never once mistaken one for another. Sometimes I don't understand how people who are active in vs threads all the time still say they can't tell Lindsey from Erin or so and so. Shouldn't you be able to by now? XD lol

...Sometimes I don't understand how people who are active in vs threads all the time still say they can't tell Lindsey from Erin or so and so. Shouldn't you be able to by now? XD lol

We are not talking about model fanatics specifically but the average person. Many have challenges deciphering among them. The fact that VS do their hair and make-up similarly, I don't blame people for being confused by who's who.

In the beginning I confused Rosie and Candice...they look alarmingly alike ....still do sometimes....weird and when I watched VSFS 2012 most of my friends couldn't tell the blondes apart...my male and female friends....of course they are not "VS fanatics" ....and some of my friends who are VS fans still can't tell Lily apart from Erin ,Candice ....esp Lily and Erin...you know bleached blonde, extremely tall ,lean and super lanky...

...Sometimes I don't understand how people who are active in vs threads all the time still say they can't tell Lindsey from Erin or so and so. Shouldn't you be able to by now? XD lol

We are not talking about model fanatics specifically but the average person. Many have challenges deciphering among them. The fact that VS do their hair and make-up similarly, I don't blame people for being confused by who's who.