Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

That is why yesterday I said that Emily Didonato will be accepted better by GENERAL PUBLIC(not by high-fashion crowd) because I have never read such mean comments about her as about Karlie

Sure some people will say that her eyes are too big or lips are too full or she resembles a fish,and other will say that she is too boring but if Victoria Secret suddenly announces that Emily is angel(though I don`t really believe it will ever happen,so people who dislike Emily don`t worry :blah: )it will be less negativity about her

And you said that i sound like a fanatic who thinks that only his opinion is right :(

I still don't think Karlie is an angel, I don't see her profile in the vsaallacces.com website with the rest of the angel. I have only seen Rosie's profile drop of. I prefer to see Barbara, Shanina, Bregje or Lais to become an angel before Karlie. Karlie is jut a bad role model for teenage girl, this is one of the reason why anorexia exist. Karlie needs a smaller bra, the bra looks hideous on her. If she ever become an angel she would be the ugliest VS angel in history. Adriana looks gorgoeus next to Karlie.

I read somewhere that Lais was offer an angel contract and that she turn down cuz she want to dedicate more time to her son. seriously Karlie to get the fu.. of from VS the girl is nasty she insult me just by the way she looks.

Indeed, that's 'her' body. Also, she was too thin a while back (when she was doing that TV show, I haven't been following her recently to know if she's still going that route..), but since then has gained weight.

But more realistically.. given her age, very active life, and her stature.... she probably burns a ton of calories and can barely keep up, I wouldn't be surprised if she ate a lot more than the average woman but still looks thinner due to her body type. Lots of people (tall men included) have that problem.

^ I agree. I think that associating her with pro-anorexia websites/groups is a really low blow because she's not promoting them. From the interviews I've seen, she just promotes healthy eating and exercise (mantra of all models who are asked about diet). Some people are naturally skinny and can't put on weight, but apparently they aren't "real" women.

Indeed, that's 'her' body. Also, she was too thin a while back (when she was doing that TV show, I haven't been following her recently to know if she's still going that route..), but since then has gained weight.

But more realistically.. given her age, very active life, and her stature.... she probably burns a ton of calories and can barely keep up, I wouldn't be surprised if she ate a lot more than the average woman but still looks thinner due to her body type. Lots of people (tall men included) have that problem.

I guess I'm anorexic too then, because I'm Karlie's age & I'm about as skinny as she is right now. Everyone messing with Karlie's body can go fuck themselves, I'd like you to know that skinny women wear underwear too.

^ Thank you, just as we are quick to label someone thick & curvy as FAT...anorexia is being tossed around for someone being skinny. Cant we just praise the beautiful form of a women no matter the shape and stop tagging labels out of sheer despise for a women representing a national brand.

Different mental guess-estimate.

The rough metric here is an 'average' 20 year old female, 5 foot 5, weight 125 vs. Karlie Kloss 6 foot 2, weight 140 (?).

Considering I'm 1m83 and 65kg, I'd beg to differ. I've also worked with both anorexics and people getting a gastric bypass and trust me, skinny people do NOT eat nearly as much as fat people. Obviously at the same BMI, someone of Karlie's height would eat more than someone of Devon Aoki's but there's a wide margin between that and "a lot more than the average woman", especially the average American woman.