Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

42 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

http://www.purepeople.com/article/loulou-robert-abusee-et-violee-l-ancien-mannequin-partage-son-histoire_a329201/1

About Bellemere, this publication was a few days ago. The translation of google is crap, does someone who knows French can summarize a bit about the article? Thank you!

A former French model is accusing him of violating her during a test shoot, his lawyer claims they were in a relationship and she's lying. Several other models have also accused him, and VS + Elle Italia cut ties with him because of this. 

23 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

A former French model is accusing him of violating her during a test shoot, his lawyer claims they were in a relationship and she's lying. Several other models have also accused him, and VS + Elle Italia cut ties with him because of this. 

Thank you :heart:

I do not know how this man is still working.

10 hours ago, Corner said:

Hahaa watch her bring sexy back at VS. I’m sure she’ll garner more followers before the show. The angels better bring it if they don’t want her to steal their thunder.

Agreed, with Barbara and Leomie both being Angels has garnered a lot of global media attention. So many celebrities and social media personalities were congratulating Leomie, make she and Babs Angels was the smartest decision that brand has made in a while. I can definitely feel the bombshell golden era sexy vibes from the both of them. Can’t wait to see what they bring to table for holiday commercials, press events and the fashion show of course! 

11 hours ago, almanaotemcor said:

French TV did a documentary about models after Me Too with models testimony about their experience and even did an interview of David Bellemere. He said that VS and him parted ways a year before the Boston Globe accusation because he didn't like VS direction and also he kind of say that some models complains to VS about him and he said "they musn't like my latin vibe"

If some are interested

12 hours ago, almanaotemcor said:

Because they are unfounded accusations with no proof and a lot of hearsay. Police have investigated claims and have found no proof, yet still not good enough.

Bring back Bellemere I say.

4 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Because they are unfounded accusations with no proof and a lot of hearsay. Police have investigated claims and have found no proof, yet still not good enough.

I spoke to him once on instagram when Las said what she said about him, and he was creepy af, that was a personal perception I got from him.

8 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

If girls have privately expressed their displease with him, then it's more than hearsay. In that case, good on VS for phasing him out. Something people at GQ didn't have balls to do with Terry Richardson.

I spoke with a Spanish photographer after the accusations against Bellemere and he told me he was a follower of his work. In a live story through instagram, a model (aged 17, then) was answering questions from her followers and this photographer made her nervous by asking why Bellemere was in love and obsessed with her. It was fucking weird, this guy said he had noticed strange behaviors of Bellemere with very young models.

10 hours ago, diamondtw said:

French TV did a documentary about models after Me Too with models testimony about their experience and even did an interview of David Bellemere. He said that VS and him parted ways a year before the Boston Globe accusation because he didn't like VS direction and also he kind of say that some models complains to VS about him and he said "they musn't like my latin vibe"

If some are interested

I did not know about this video, thanks for sharing!

3 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

you can tell me a girl can make up these accusations, but how many girls did report him? nah, he's a piece of trash. he's a good photographer but 

+1 agreed. 

Also I know at least one of the girls ain't lying so he's 100% trash in my books and I hope he can't get another gig.