Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ her fingers are likely pushed up along the inside of her arm instead of over it, which would be the more...idk natural way to fold your arms I guess. It’s just a really awkward angle and not at all comfortable but I don’t think they photoshopped out her fingers. Lais’ leg on the other hand looks to have disappeared unless it’s behind both of Taylor’s legs.  

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

So that accounts for all the NA for the holiday campaign. I doubt we’ll see any other Angels shoot. I’m pretty convinced Adri, Lily and Bee are out. Is Candice still on mat leave? I’m not sure if she’s working again yet. 

Candice had her baby two months ago, did a shoot with Russell in Brasil for Gerber but I don't think she will get herself back at VS now, at least I HOPE she doesn't but she was rumored going to NY these so who knows? She's really doing everything different from her first pregnancy.

I really hope the commercial is with only the 9 girls that have been shooting. I love Adriana and Candice has much as the other person but it would be amazing if the girls had more than 3 secs each of air time so less models the better.

I'd guess that only the NA are shooting the pre-holiday commercial filming holiday photoshoots. Adriana hasn't really shot for holiday outside of the stuff taken on the set of the commercials in years, Lily is on vacation and possibly pregnant, Candice had a baby less than two months ago and who knows what's going on with Behati. 

bitch call me crazy but something is  really fishy... yasmin pics keeping being released and nothing about Babs .... i feel like they have something special for her? also she did work again for VS with alexina and yasmin dont.