Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I don't like either of those models facially, but I'm not opposed to a transmodel. 

However, VS can't even meet the bare minimums of diversity with using Asian models and not starving their girls to size 0's so I doubt we'll ever see it happen. 

51 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Victoria’s Secret Pink Will No Longer Sell Swimwear

https://www.teenvogue.com/gallery/victorias-secret-pink-will-no-longer-sell-swimwear

Well, damn. 

They weren't selling well which is a little surprising. This is from last month's investor's statement.

VICTORIA’S SECRET MARCH COMPARABLE SALES WERE UP 1% WITH SOLID GROWTH IN BEAUTY AND MODEST GROWTH IN LINGERIE, PARTIALLY OFFSET BY A DECLINE IN PINK.  IN PINK, LINGERIE CONTINUES TO COMP POSITIVELY AND WE ARE SEEING IMPROVEMENTS IN KEY SEGMENTS OF THE LOUNGEWEAR BUSINESS.  THE DECLINE WAS PRINCIPALLY DRIVEN BY SWIM, WHICH WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF EXITING.

THE MERCHANDISE MARGIN RATE WAS DOWN SIGNIFICANTLY TO LAST YEAR DRIVEN BY ADDITIONAL PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITY IN ORDER TO DRIVE TRAFFIC.   

IN APRIL WE WILL CONTINUE TO DELIVER NEW FASHION WITH SUMMER ANGEL IN LINGERIE AND LOUNGEWEAR IN PINK.

I wish they had the swim line still, I would eat that shit up. 

As long as they don't get rid of the PINK yoga pants I'll be ok. Those are my favorite they fit well and look good.

They can get rid of their ugly clothes and some of their ugly models while they're at it.

16 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

However, VS can't even meet the bare minimums of diversity with using Asian models and not starving their girls to size 0's so I doubt we'll ever see it happen. 

GIRL :rofl:

This is so fucked up yet so accurate. I do love me some Carmen Carrera and would love to see her doing VS but i agree is not going to happen.

I was in the market for a one piece bathing suit so I went look at PINK and goodness they were tacky and only for super small chested women...or girls, for that matter. So I'm not surprised.

I really do miss the mainline swimwear, though. I'm a 34DD and the cup sizes there were great. Still wearing a bikini I found there before they stopped selling them. I don't care how many seasons I'm seen in it, I'm wearing the damn thing because it FITS.

45 minutes ago, ticktock said:

I was in the market for a one piece bathing suit so I went look at PINK and goodness they were tacky and only for super small chested women...or girls, for that matter. So I'm not surprised.

How is a woman with small breasts suddenly a girl? She is as much of a woman as one with double D's. I agree that there should be sizes available for everyone but small chested women are still women.

I too have observed that a lot of the PINK swim designs are meant for small-chested women. Bandeau tops, tops that have that fringe thing at the front etc. Using models with small breasts like Maggie Laine (and previously Sara, Elsa etc.) Can’t remember a curvier model shooting for PINK even though on paper the line is meant for college-aged women.