Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

6 minutes ago, Shepherd said:

Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, Palm Springs, Apr 13 '18

ros140418BZNimage101.jpg ros140418BZNimage102.jpg

How embarrassing to have to wear that bra in public. But Romee’s chest looks normal! Did she have the implants taken out?

2 minutes ago, star2011 said:

It’s CoAchella! Everyone is in their bras and bralletes . So it’s embarrasing how? I personally think it’s cute. 

Look how ugly it is. Looks like a cheap H&M bodysuit. And white material showing through the black lace.

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

How embarrassing to have to wear that bra in public. But Romee’s chest looks normal! Did she have the implants taken out?

I think she got new ones a while ago, they have been looking less tragic. Her outfit with the white shorts and jacket looked a loooot better, should've kept that instead of this 

On ‎13‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 2:48 AM, Top-modèle196 said:

I’m just wondering if Stella is bisexual or a lesbian? Not that it matters, i’m just curious

She has dated women. I think she's still with Kristen Stewart right now.

I surprisingly don't hate most of the girls outfits for Coachella. It's not like it's out of the ordinary to wear a bralette/crop top/something lighter for this sort of festival, especially since it's almost 90 today here in So Cal. Only one I'm not really liking is Romee's but I think that's more to do with the pants than anything else.