Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

But then again, Kate did get really out of shape and her career went downhill, both modeling and "acting". So wether we like it or not, Sophia got the last laugh, considering the Angels are still booking things left and right and Kate is doing nothing :idk:  Again, I love Kate and I was rooting really hard for her, but she made a lot of stupid choices that led to her career being the hot mess that it became.

Wow I didn't know about this Sophia-Kate thing. I must say that's really unprofessional of her, no only: she's a grown ass woman (don't know if she has children, but that's not the point), she should have known better than shit-talking about a 20-something years old girl who was starting getting attention in the industry. You can be as beautiful and confident as you want, but a comment like that hurts no matter who you are. How rude.

Anyway, I think as well Kate wasn't good for VS either, for what is worth. Barbara on the other hand... She would have been one of their it girl for sure. She's all over the place and has one of the biggest fanbase I've ever seen in the modeling world. Big mistake from them, really.

Oh my god ! Sophias words were harsh, I understand this industry is brutal and cut throat but she didn't have to make such remarks to begin with. Kate response of "people you've never met have an opinion of you." is a classy way of putting Sophia back in her place. 

Was never a fan of Kate to begin with but no one can deny her popularity around the time she got famous. How she handled the fame is a different thing ... 

24 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Wow I didn't know about this Sophia-Kate thing. I must say that's really unprofessional of her, no only: she's a grown ass woman (don't know if she has children, but that's not the point), she should have known better than shit-talking about a 20-something years old girl who was starting getting attention in the industry. You can be as beautiful and confident as you want, but a comment like that hurts no matter who you are. How rude.

Anyway, I think as well Kate wasn't good for VS either, for what is worth. Barbara on the other hand... She would have been one of their it girl for sure. She's all over the place and has one of the biggest fanbase I've ever seen in the modeling world. Big mistake from them, really.

It isn't really that her fanbase is big, is that her fans go REALLY hard for her, I mean, she have the Bieber fans on her side so I'm not suprised.

2 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

Sophia should have been fired after what she said, totally unprofessional but karma is a bitch and she got more Vogue covers than most of the angels, page 3 girl my ass

and thanks god she only shoot for VS like 2 times, she should have dropped a lot of weight for them otherwise

The Kardashian also took the covers of Vogue, unfortunately this is not a guarantee of quality. For me to part with Barbara Palvin is one of the biggest mistake of VS but not for kate Upton even if I like her a lot.

I might legit be the only person who never cared for Barbara Palvin .... Maybe because the only year she walked was the first show that I watched of VS which got me interested in VSFS and VS and her walk was so undeniably bad even for me to go "why is walking so slow and weird ?" And i never notices such things in the first viewings ... I later got to know her and get that she has a huge following and ofcourse she is gorgeous but I never really felt her getting let go had any impact ...

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

But then again, Kate did get really out of shape and her career went downhill, both modeling and "acting". So wether we like it or not, Sophia got the last laugh, considering the Angels are still booking things left and right and Kate is doing nothing :idk:  Again, I love Kate and I was rooting really hard for her, but she made a lot of stupid choices that led to her career being the hot mess that it became.

she stopped caring about her career after the leaked pics and i don't blame her for kind of "leaving" and i can't even imagine what she went through that time, which made her gain all that weight and everything

and nothing? since she came back she scored the SI cover (3 covers), anothe Vogue cover and other like Shape and Daily Front Row, plus a campaign for Zac Posen and a new movie

2 hours ago, Fuka said:

The Kardashian also took the covers of Vogue, unfortunately this is not a guarantee of quality. For me to part with Barbara Palvin is one of the biggest mistake of VS but not for kate Upton even if I like her a lot.

so? i'm not talking about quality (even if Kate's covers are amazing to me) but still she have 3 of the big 4

3 hours ago, nuttyfeet said:

I might legit be the only person who never cared for Barbara Palvin .... Maybe because the only year she walked was the first show that I watched of VS which got me interested in VSFS and VS and her walk was so undeniably bad even for me to go "why is walking so slow and weird ?" And i never notices such things in the first viewings ... I later got to know her and get that she has a huge following and ofcourse she is gorgeous but I never really felt her getting let go had any impact ...

Nope, you're not the only one

To me Bregje and Toni were the missed opportunities. Just think how many Marthas and Romees and Stellas we could have avoided

2 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

she stopped caring about her career after the leaked pics and i don't blame her for kind of "leaving" and i can't even imagine what she went through that time, which made her gain all that weight and everything

and nothing? since she came back she scored the SI cover (3 covers), anothe Vogue cover and other like Shape and Daily Front Row, plus a campaign for Zac Posen and a new movie

so? i'm not talking about quality (even if Kate's covers are amazing to me) but still she have 3 of the big 4

The only big thing is the Vogue cover, she got the Zac Posen campaign because they seem to be friends and he is not even a giant house. SI is a hot mess and i wouldn't say getting that cover a major thing, especially when it's something it had been done before for her. Also her movie flopped really really bad so :idk:

Meanwhile, most of VS girls are getting contracts with beauty brands, walking major shows, etc. In the end, Kate's success was short, regardless of the reasons, I'm also sure those rumors of her being extremely hard to work with didn't help.

GotPortugal's 'VS Angel Social Media Report: 

Current Number of IG followers

Candice Swanepoel 11,459,373 

Adriana Lima 11,278,111

Taylor Hill 9,146,275

Alesandra Ambrosio 8,712,733

Sara Sampaio 5,967,028

Lily Aldridge 5,112,387 (gained 1k, what a beast!!)

Behati Prinsloo 5,162,921 

Josephine Skriver 4,362,484

Elsa Hosk 3,901,908

Romee Strijd 3,493,882

Stella Maxwell 3,326,209

Martha Hunt 2,731,281 

Jasmine Tookes 2,328,733 

Lais Ribeiro 1,364,667

Grace Elizabeth 363,548

Sara hit 5.9m, Taylor hit 9.1m, Candice hit 11.4m, Ale hit 8.7m,  Elsa hit 3.9m, Jo hit 4.3m, Jas hit 2.3m, Lais hit 1.3m (inflated).

(Past Month Gain)

Taylor Hill (105k) -10 

Lais Ribeiro (83k) +48

Candice Swanepoel (72k) +66

Sara Sampaio (71k) -67 

Josephine Skriver (59k) -0

Romee Strijd (54k) +23

Elsa Hosk (53k) +20

Jasmine Tookes (48k) -2

Adriana Lima (28k) +17

Alessandra Ambrosio (27k) +12

Martha Hunt (20k) +1

Behati Prinsloo (16k) -17

Stella Maxwell (12k) -89

Lily Aldridge (-2k) +9

Grace Elizabeth (21k) (21k) NA

Sara's big zenith is now gone, so she's just going on a meh level of growth, (but at least she's gaining!), Taylor is down slightly, Candice is finally showing some real signs of improvement,  Lais is inflated here. Yikes Stella.

[highest number of likes in a picture] (Average amount of likes)

Taylor Hill [741.5k] (305k)

Sara Sampaio [575.7k] (234k)

Candice Swanepoel [956.3k**] (211k)

Behati Prinsloo [829.1k**] (199k)

Adriana Lima [544.5k] (156k)

Josephine Skriver [321.2k] (183k)

Romee Strijd [278.8k] (185k)

Alessandra Ambrosio [391k*] (111k)

Elsa Hosk [260.7k] (147k)

Stella Maxwell [182.2k] (89k)

Jasmine Tookes [165.4k*] (94k)

Lily Aldridge [191.5k*] (59k)

Martha Hunt [117k] (62k)

Lais Ribeiro [71k*] (34k)

Grace Elizabeth [38.7k] (19k)

Lais is not inflated here so the results are just normal Lais behavior, next month will be a thrill ride for her. Likes remained constant for mostly everyone, altough Sara had a considerable improvement over her September likes. The gap between Sara and Taylor is getting closer,,,,

*These are all VSFS related pictures

**BABY GALORE

Most of these results don't include inflated Lais.

Be back in the end of the month, after all of the craziness!

5 hours ago, nuttyfeet said:

Same, she just doesn't do much for me - she's pretty though, that's for sure.

And likewise with Kate, but is it really surprising that they never put her in the show? They just did a couple of shoots with her to exploit the fame she was receiving at her peak and to make the brand seem more "body positive" but they never had any intention to cast her in the show. She would have stood out awkwardly with all these thin models and one curvy girl.

btw VS pics with Kate U were just  crop showing the bra and face. THIS year her  SI covers her body still looked awful lol  but according to the leaked pics of  her SI swim 2018 her body looks better  tbh. Barbara  by other hand was a huge mistake of VS hopefully SI realized the gold they have now with Babs so hopefully they give her the SI cover.

1 hour ago, MarVS said:

btw VS pics with Kate U were just  crop showing the bra and face. THIS year her  SI covers her body still looked awful lol  but according to the leaked pics of  her SI swim 2018 her body looks better  tbh. Barbara  by other hand was a huge mistake of VS hopefully SI realized the gold they have now with Babs so hopefully they give her the SI cover.

No, she had body shots as well:

Notice the dig at VS’ underwear :laugh: