Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

4 hours ago, JJMarvel said:

Sucks to say but don't like anything about her. Not her face and not her body actually. Is it just me or does her body really looks the less muscular out of everyone? 

She's always been the least muscular Angel followed by Taylor. But I think that's great, I swear I'll cry if one them ends up getting a six pack o.o

26 minutes ago, Clauds said:

She's always been the least muscular Angel followed by Taylor. But I think that's great, I swear I'll cry if one them ends up getting a six pack o.o

I'm not really a fan of a sixpack for girls either but well some abs wouldn't hurt IMO. Her body just isn't appealing to me at all. It adds nothing special to her wearing lingerie, it's just plain.

Danielle Priano was also responsible for Martha horrible look at the Train Like An Angel lmao

She's making angel dirty at the moment, poor girls

Yeah, quick look at Martha's Train Like An Angel shows she looked just as weird as Stella in a very similar way. I guess nobody bothered to comment on that here because nobody cares about Martha. :smile:

3 hours ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

Yeah, quick look at Martha's Train Like An Angel shows she looked just as weird as Stella in a very similar way. I guess nobody bothered to comment on that here because nobody cares about Martha. :smile:

AUTCH :dead_horse:

On 17/10/2017 at 11:17 PM, marinebing said:

ANYONE else think that Martha looks so (weird) different with a bun ? Or is it the makeup ?

https://instagram.com/p/BaW1u5yFa4B/

On 18/10/2017 at 12:51 AM, Clauds said:

I think it's the makeup making Martha looking weird, she has way too much lip liner and shitty contour. Honestly both trends are shit and need to be stopped, it ages the girls so much and makes them look just bad

@Jack Shaftoe

It was discussed last week when she did her train like an angel segment and pretty much was an indication that the make up artist can go from bad to worse ... Stella didn't deserve those horrible eye brows !