Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

+1 @Sanni. I think the leaks and cruel comments made her more guarded but it also made her grow up and realize how bitter the world can be. I want to

think that it slightly changed her personality but it just could be that she outgrew her teenage self. She's more worldly now and much happier and confident than 

when she started out. I really like her for that.

17 hours ago, Clauds said:

The only big thing is the Vogue cover, she got the Zac Posen campaign because they seem to be friends and he is not even a giant house. SI is a hot mess and i wouldn't say getting that cover a major thing, especially when it's something it had been done before for her. Also her movie flopped really really bad so :idk:

Meanwhile, most of VS girls are getting contracts with beauty brands, walking major shows, etc. In the end, Kate's success was short, regardless of the reasons, I'm also sure those rumors of her being extremely hard to work with didn't help.

I one of agree. I get why Kate was liked by SI types, but honestly, her face is quite meh and she was nothing special in my opinion, just busom-ey. I'm with Sophia on this (albeit not as harshly).

Babs, Ana Beatriz and maybe Oluchi, however, were missed opportunities. Maybe even Toni over all the blondes now (imagine what promoting VS could have done with Toni's humanitarian efforts)

15 hours ago, Jaku84 said:

I one of agree. I get why Kate was liked by SI types, but honestly, her face is quite meh and she was nothing special in my opinion, just busom-ey. I'm with Sophia on this (albeit not as harshly).

Babs, Ana Beatriz and maybe Oluchi, however, were missed opportunities. Maybe even Toni over all the blondes now (imagine what promoting VS could have done with Toni's humanitarian efforts)

So happy for Lais she defiantly deserves it! I agree defiantly missed opportunity on Barros & Breige, Toni is average to me wish they had signed Shanina and Joan Smalls.  I think Barbara was a good choice, not sure why the dedicated video clip introduction during the show and then letting her go. They did her dirty with those santa boots though during the calendar girls segment :laugh:.

Ah, I guess the thread can now only be viewed if you have a certain number of posts? I posted in that thread too and have been visiting it lately but can no longer access it. I'm a long time lurker and I loved reading the thread. I'm a little sad, but I guess I understand.

30 minutes ago, Ichigo9 said:

Ah, I guess the thread can now only be viewed if you have a certain number of posts? I posted in that thread too and have been visiting it lately but can no longer access it. I'm a long time lurker and I loved reading the thread. I'm a little sad, but I guess I understand.

This have no sense at all.. I've been reading all vsfs threads since 2012..I don't get it why they do this..

1 hour ago, Ichigo9 said:

Darn, I guess I'm in that group too. I'm a lurker and have never posted. Sigh, I used to read the message board at thefashionspot, but the Bellazon one is so much better.

BZers requested it was locked because frankly they're tired of lurkers and guests "taking" info, pictures, (ect) and seeing them all over social media. You have no idea how many times people have taken misleading info and have spread it all over IG/Twitter and everyone calls it fact... Just get your post counts up a little and you'll see the thread and be able to participate.

1 hour ago, Light_Blue said:

This have no sense at all.. I've been reading all vsfs threads since 2012..I don't get it why they do this..

This isn't the first year we've done this... It's been going on for years in both the VSFS thread and the SI Swim. We keep everything locked up pretty tight about 2 weeks to a month before the show, and then after the images come out we open the thread up to everyone.

1 hour ago, Ichigo9 said:

Ah, I guess the thread can now only be viewed if you have a certain number of posts?

That would be correct. We aren't asking an obscene amount of posts, just enough to make it look like you at least participate a little on the forum. If you'd like to PM me I can tells you the number of posts needed.