Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I love ungrateful people who are too lazy to even post a goddamn "thank you for the info/video/pictures" complaining about not being able to access the thread. The balls on yall :rofl: 

Also if Lais was unable to walk the show for some reason, I think they'd have to skip it altogether tbh because it wouldn't fit anyone else and it's so heavily promoted to be hers that it would be just weird.

I'm always grateful for y'all. Having to be up so early for work and knowing there's something new to look forward to every morning is nice. I just never thought to post because I feel behind the class already in terms of what I have to contribute.

Can't speak for everyone else but as someone who has been posting show pictures for like century, I appreciate a simple thank you, or just reading everyone's opinion on the show/models/outfits overall, I personally post the pictures so we all can discuss and share our opinions about it (also for the lolz). We usually stay up pretty late on the show's date to post as much as we can before going off for the night. And especially now with a lot of IG accounts just taking things from here and reposting without credit, it's just very very annoying that people take shit and don't even thank the hard work others do.

I mean I have nearly 20,000 posts, is not like all of them are actual contributions I also troll people a lot :rofl: 

41 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I mean I have nearly 20,000 posts, is not like all of them are actual contributions I also troll people a lot :rofl: 

WUT, so you don't have sources that know who's going to wear the FB in 2020?!?!

Also, it's not like you're missing out on huge info, the VSFS17 will get the news at basically the same time the IG people get them.

45 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Can't speak for everyone else but as someone who has been posting show pictures for like century, I appreciate a simple thank you, or just reading everyone's opinion on the show/models/outfits overall, I personally post the pictures so we all can discuss and share our opinions about it (also for the lolz). We usually stay up pretty late on the show's date to post as much as we can before going off for the night. And especially now with a lot of IG accounts just taking things from here and reposting without credit, it's just very very annoying that people take shit and don't even thank the hard work others do.

I appreciate you lol (mostly the trolling) but the pics as well 

53 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Yeah, not cool that they steal your investigative digging and posts but your guys’ aggregating of publicly accessible info is/was open to viewing via a google search (or as gotportugal said, could be found at the same time as ig accounts). I’m sure if lurkers knew how important it was to you to thank you for everything you guys do, they’d do it. Those, however, who steal your work with no intent of crediting you as a source is frustrating to say the very least. I do take photos that are used on my employers ig alot and have to deal with people stealing my actual IP (via the employers ig acct), so I relate.

Now I do have to note that costume design has always been something I love looking into and y’all helped me put names to some of the show designers and artisans like Armando and Killer. I never knew where to start with that stuff but you guys do a great job of pieceing together the vsfs. 

Edited by Dipit
Typo

11 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

I wonder if the cowboy outfits for the holiday shoot are just going to be featured in the commercial or if we'll start seeing some photos soon.

I thought it would make more sense in a cowboy/country americana segment but otherwise, I guess I see it more for a commercial than print work.

1 hour ago, Dipit said:

I'm always grateful for y'all. Having to be up so early for work and knowing there's something new to look forward to every morning is nice. I just never thought to post because I feel behind the class already in terms of what I have to contribute.

+10000000000

I've been lurking since 2014 and LOVE the updates and commentary, but don't feel like I have new news to contribute..each year this is the best thread! LOL...like Christmas came early!!   :stormy:

51 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

WUT, so you don't have sources that know who's going to wear the FB in 2020?!?!

Also, it's not like you're missing out on huge info, the VSFS17 will get the news at basically the same time the IG people get them.

Of course I do, I know who is getting the FB for the next five years, who is opening the show and when is Behati going to have her fourth child. I have a friend of a friend of a friend whose cousin married Ed Razek's best friend, duh.

2 hours ago, Dipit said:

Dipit, welcome to Bellazon!  I have a feeling you'll soon be all over the forums. 

I also love your Avi of Barbara. 

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

Clauds, there are times I really love yas. And today I do.  (Though you're too cute to  be a troll...) 

Also,  peeps keep in mind,  about the locked forums, there were some SI leaks a few years ago that were attributed to this site and it damn near caused the site to go bye bye for good.  That's one of the reasons as well as  stealing photos without recognition.  IG 'fan' accounts are notorious for taking stuff here that we know is speculation or joking around and it becomes IG gospel. Then the "real" press runs with it. 
It can be both frustrating and entertaining at the same time. 

9 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

Clauds, there are times I really love yas. And today I do.  (Though you're too cute to  be a troll...) 

Thanks hun, that's really sweet of you :hug: 

5 hours ago, Clauds said:

I'm sorry, I've been in the forum for a long time, but unfortunately English is not my native language, which is why I do not publish much, but I'm definitely very grateful for every publication you put, especially because here in Peru information is practically null

6 hours ago, Clauds said:

Thanks Clauds 

4 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Dipit, welcome to Bellazon!  I have a feeling you'll soon be all over the forums. 

I also love your Avi of Barbara. 

Thank you. 

Barbara isssssssss secretlywhoiwanttogetafantasybraandidontthinkitwilleverhappenbutwecanhope.

4 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Also,  peeps keep in mind,  about the locked forums, there were some SI leaks a few years ago that were attributed to this site and it damn near caused the site to go bye bye for good.  That's one of the reasons as well as  stealing photos without recognition.  IG 'fan' accounts are notorious for taking stuff here that we know is speculation or joking around and it becomes IG gospel. Then the "real" press runs with it. 
It can be both frustrating and entertaining at the same time. 

Yup. I saw Vogue run with an unofficial PS job by an ig fan account. Journalism for ya. ??

@Prettyphile Just wondering. I understand why the VSFS 2017 topic has been made private and only to people with a certain amount of posts, but why now? It makes zero sense to do it now, most "good" information has been posted all over social media anyway. It's only like 2 weeks before the show and people have been saying all kinds of things on Instagram (info that some members here are sure of that they apparently found here, although this forum isn't the only place to find info btw) for months. And as far as I know, before the VSFS 2017 topic was locked and only viewable to members with a certain amount of posts, it was a public topic, on a public forum open to anyone to see and I don't think there is anything wrong with people sharing that information, i.e. them posting something somewhere that's not Bellazon by saying "I read something about ... model and the show" etc. If there is some kind of rule then I'd sure like to know where to find these rules.

I think the topic should've been made private much earlier but that's just me. Now the rest of forum will probably be flooded by new members just posting unnecessary posts or just an emoji, but I guess that would be okay since other members here do that too :ermm:

I also don't really understand how some people here are so certain that everything that's posted on social media must come from someone here? Like I said this isn't the only place on the web to find info on the show. Anyone can call themselves an insider, say they have juicy gossip or news and still be lying. There's never been proof and saying "yeah but I trust that person" doesn't exactly make it sound more trustworthy.