Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Just now, Dipit said:

I like them but at the same time hate that they didnt have to work as hard as the others to be cast. :/

Bella’s hips are way too bony. 

Same, it's a little unfair compared to other models who tried year after year. I know they both work hard in HF and the industry, but getting an almost free pass to VSFS is...

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

Many of our forum members have stated good reasons why we should keep the VSFS thread locked, and I have to agree. Putting the initial 25 post requirement was a start, but as it's been pointed out- people can spam 25 posts in 10 minutes or less. At least with 100 posts it shows you're at least somewhat invested in our forum and want to participate. You have several weeks to get your post count out, and 100 isn't too much to ask!

Quite sad for a long time viewer :sad: but I think I get it why you do this.
I've been reading this thread since 2012 and i have account since 2014..
It's was very rare for me to posted mostly becasue I though I do not have that much of intresting information. The second reason was that i felt like you know each other very well and you don't want " random" person to post.I wrote few comments but they were mostly ignore so I thought that maybe you already had known this information or didn't want new people to participate. Hovewer I was always thankful for this thread and your work and checking all the news with you guys(even in silence) was even more exating then actual show ;) I've been wondering if for longer viewer you could open this thred ?  if not then as you wrote we have some time to post here and after that we will have a lot of pages to catch up ;) I guess :smile:

1 minute ago, vsinside said:

Same, it's a little unfair compared to other models who tried year after year. I know they both work hard in HF and the industry, but getting an almost free pass to VSFS is...

Yeah. Secretly, im really rooting for Alanna Arrington to go far. Shes absolutely gorgeous and feels like a fresh change to the blonde norm. I have curly hair and love that she can rock the curls!!!!

1 minute ago, chanel_archives said:

i rememeber reading once that like being in vogue, they are not paid as it is an honour for them

Seriously? I get the exposure but the time and money they burn to be fit and ready for the show is crazy. Thats just insane!

7 minutes ago, chanel_archives said:

i rememeber reading once that like being in vogue, they are not paid as it is an honour for them

I think that if they are paid, it's not a super high rate. The exposure they get from the show is huge - girls usually have their rates raised with other clients since they are more "prestigious" now (at least that's what I've heard being the case with Alanna Arrington)

4 minutes ago, chanel_archives said:

Maybe it really depends.. like some are paid and for some it's an honor and they get more recognition out of it

3 minutes ago, MingoPants said:

I think that if they are paid, it's not a super high rate. The exposure they get from the show is huge - girls usually have their rates rates with other clients since they are more "prestigious" now (at least that's what I've heard being the case with Alanna Arrington)

I think the same. The funny fact is the more prestigious/popular show is the less you earn.

2 minutes ago, Light_Blue said:

I think the same. The funny fact is the more prestigious/popular show is the less you earn.

I get it but damn. Its just so much work to not actually be paid monetarily. But damn, if I get more sork somewhere else because of it? Why not.

6 minutes ago, Light_Blue said:

Yes, i think for the new in the market it's great way to get more of popularity

For sure, I mean.. you always see how the followers grow on the models who are in the LIVE before the Fashion Show thing 

I can 100% confirm VS pays some of the top tier models (this comes straight from the models mouth). In fact they offered money to two models who went to castings and the models were offended that Ed & Co. wouldn't pay them way they wanted, so the two models walked despite being told they were in.

3 minutes ago, Lowlapez said:

Does anyone know how much non-angels get paid?  Angels don't get extra, its just in their contracts, right?

It depends on the model, new faces get paid a very very small amount, while regulars get paid more but still nothing too ridiculous, VS is major PR for a model that's the biggesr "payment". So when a model demands too much money, VS kindly takes them to fuck off and books new girls, hence the lack of regulars this year :ninja:

Angels don't get paid extra, the show is like the first thing on their contract. They sign for X amount of years and X amount of shows, which is why some girls still have to walk the show after not working for the brand in months i.e Rosie, Karolina, Erin.

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

So when a model demands too much money, VS kindly takes them to fuck off and books new girls, hence the lack of regulars this year :ninja:

This is exactly what I was talking about... A couple of the bigger models didn't like Eddy and Co not giving them the money they wanted and they walked.  Can we tell them who? @Clauds